Dr Lindsey Fellows (Ph.D, MSc, PG Dip, BA Hons)
As a registered Nutritional Therapist, I use a variety of tools and methods to assess the individual, and spend time analysing any nutritional imbalances that may be contributing to current health concerns, symptoms or conditions. YOU are central to YOUR success and my role is to provide evidence based guidance that will support you to make the necessary dietary and lifestyle changes appropriate to you.
My nutrition philosophy is based on eating well and nourishing your body. A well-balanced, bespoke diet means that you should be able to eat a wide variety of good, healthy food. I provide personalised nutrition support and guidance, based solely on your current health needs, dietary requirements, and the goals you want to set yourself. I believe that a good diet should be supported by physical activity, relaxation and rest, so your lifestyle habits will also be considered during the consultation process.
I offer a free 15-minute telephone consultation, where we will discuss your reasons for seeking support and your current health status, so please do get in touch!
Training, qualifications & experience
- Registered Nutritional Therapist – mBANT / CNHC registered
- PG Diploma Nutritional Therapy (Distinction)
- Ph.D. MSc, PGCHE and BA (Hons)
- Motivational Interviewing Trainer
- HEA Teaching Fellow
I studied Nutritional Therapy at the University of Worcester. Previous to that I worked as a University Lecturer in the area of sport, exercise, physical activity and health. In that time, I also gained a Ph.D. Since qualifying as a Nutritional Therapist, my previous knowledge and newly acquired skills complement one another. I advocate the value of being physically active and eating well, and how this contributes to health and well-being overall.
I am trained in Motivational Interviewing, which dovetails with Nutritional Therapy, because understanding the behavioural aspects of nutrition is fundamental to the Nutritional Therapy process.
I am also fortunate to have continued work as a Guest Lecturer, and now teach on the MSc Nutritional Therapy and MSc Diet, Nutrition and Health at the Worcester of University, where my main roles are teaching Research Methods and supervising MSc Dissertations.
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Balanced diet
- Coeliac disease
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Constipation *
- Crohn's disease *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Eczema *
- Fibromyalgia *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- High cholesterol *
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Menopause *
- Obesity *
- Osteoporosis *
- Pregnancy and preconception
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Skin health and conditions *
- Sports nutrition
- Thyroid problems
- Tiredness *
- Weight gain
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Photos & videos
- Free 15-minute telephone consultation, where we will discuss your reasons for seeking support and your current health status.
- Initial consultation: £70 (approx.75 mins) this price reflects the time of the consultation, plus the time taken to analyse your food diary, and research and develop your personalised Nutritional Therapy plan.
- Follow up consultation: £45 (approx. 45 mins) this price reflects the time of the consultation, and the time taken to research and develop your updated personalised Nutritional Therapy plan).
- Maintenance consultations: £30 (approx. 30 minutes) we will review your progress, and this is a time for you to ask further questions and share your experiences of the dietary changes you have made, or notable changes from taking a supplement (if this is something that has been recommended).
In general, I recommend that you see me at least twice (Initial and Follow up). Maintenance consultations, and the amount you require, will be negotiated on a case by case basis and based on your goals and your progress.
- I also offer Weight loss packages: Individual and group weight loss programmes (a course of 12 weeks), tailored for specific needs. With the group package, prices will be negotiated according to the number of people. Please contact me for further details.
I chose the name Tua Nutrition (‘Tua’ is Latin for ‘Your’), because it embodies the personalised approach to nutrition that I follow. Nutritional Therapy is not a broad brush, ‘one size fits all’ practice, and any changes I recommend will be tailored specifically to your needs and wishes. You will receive a nutrition plan, including lots of practical tips, that is bespoke to you and ‘your’ nutrition.
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
Mondays 09.30am - 15.30pm
Wednesdays 17.30pm - 21.30pm
Saturdays (alternate) 10.00am - 14.00pm
Skype/phone: Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays 9.30am - 14.30pm.