Linda Vezzoli Dip CNM, MBANT, RCNHC
Clapham Osteopathic Practice
Unit 7, Clapham North Art Centre,
26 - 32 Voltaire Road
I’m Linda Vezzoli and I work with women who want to optimise their hormonal health and step into the best version of themselves. I love working with women through the exciting stages of pre-conception and pregnancy as well as helping busy mums regain their health and well-being after putting everyone else first.
- Do you feel tired all the time or feel like you're on a hormonal rollercoaster?
- Are you preparing for pregnancy in the future and want to get as healthy as possible before trying?
- Would you like to optimise your chances of conceiving, either naturally or through IVF and assisted cycles?
- Are you struggling to get or stay pregnant?
- Are you a busy mum who needs help getting back into her groove?
- Do you struggle to lose weight?
- Or do you simply want to feel yourself again?
I can help you!
I use the very best nutrition science combined with personal health coaching to offer the most comprehensive level of support in your fertility journey.
Work with me either in person or via Skype and I can show you how to step into the best version of yourself.
Training, qualifications & experience
- College of Naturopathic Medicine Nutritional Therapist Diploma
- Member of BANT and CNHC
- zest4life Health Coaching certification
I gained my license to practice from CNM and am registered and regulated by The British Association for Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy (BANT); and the Complimentary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC).
I also have previous qualifications in marketing and communications and BA university degree from UCL.
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Balanced diet
- Constipation *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Eczema *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Pregnancy and preconception
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Psoriasis *
- Rosacea *
- Skin health and conditions *
- Thyroid problems
- Tiredness *
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
I offer a FREE 30 minute consultation (worth £45) to all new clients. Start your health transformation by booking your free consultation here: https://www.thefigtreenutrition.com/contact/
In order to best understand your health issues and goals, we will ideally work together for a period of time of around 12 weeks. I find that this is the best way to create new habits and achieve the best results.
All my programmes include:
Initial 1.5 hour consultation including an in depth health and lifestyle assessment
Personalised nutrition, supplement and lifestyle plan
Clinical tests recommendations and interpretation (if required)
Follow up consultations –face to face, skype, telephone
Mini progress review calls
Personalised recipe suggestions
Coaching and accountability support to help you meet your health goals
Fees start from £150 depending on the length of the programme and level of support required
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
Available on Wednesdays and Thursdays Saturday appointments available every 2nd and 4th Saturday of the month I practise from clinics in Streatham, Balham and Clapham.