Lelani Loubser ND NT Herb Dip mBANT
Hello, my name is Lelani Loubser and I'm a qualified and registered Nutritional Therapist, Herbalist and Naturopath. To gain this qualification, I spent five years studying everything related to Nutrition, Herbs and Natural Health. I am accredited with BANT and CNHC and undertake regular learning in order to keep up to date with current practices and scientific developments.
I understand that each person is different and subscribes to a unique way of eating based on their beliefs and cultural background. My approach is very much tailored to each individual and I aim to provide practical advice to help you achieve your unique health goals. I also do not consider myself an 'alternative health practitioner'. My approach is complementary and evidence-based. I believe in all areas of medicine and that a multi-disciplinary approach to healthcare is the optimum way to address health needs. I often recommend laboratory tests so that I can provide a highly tailored nutritional plan.
There are so many fad diets out there these days and so many labels attached to how we eat. I feel diets are too restrictive and I would much rather we get rid of the word 'diet' altogether and instead work on developing a healthy and manageable relationship with food.
Please email me to schedule a free 20 minute telephone call to discuss your health goals.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Training, qualifications & experience
Nutritional Therapy, Herbal Medicine and Naturopathy
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Pregnancy and preconception
- Skin health and conditions *
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
£100 an hour
- Also registered with Therapy Directory
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
Monday to Sunday