Lauren Gayfer NT Dip CNM mBANT The Fairy Food Mother
My nutritional therapy practice, The Fairy Food Mother, specialises in helping women and busy mums achieve optimum health and wellbeing.
I specialise in all areas of women's health, preconception care, pregnancy, postnatal care/breastfeeding, digestion, thyroid health, stress, fatigue. I also see many children and can help with areas as such, fussy eating, weaning, allergies/intolerances etc.
I offer realistic nutritional advice that my clients can fit around their busy lifestyles and family life.
Training, qualifications & experience
- College of Naturopathic Medicine, London - Diploma of Naturopathic Nutritional Therapy (2009)
- Australasian College of Natural Therapies, Sydney, Australia - Diploma of Nutrition (2006)
- Bach Flower Remedies - Practitioner Training
- Foresight, The Association for the Promotion of Pre-conceptual Care - Practitioner Training
- Ongoing CPD training
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Coeliac disease
- Constipation *
- Crohn's disease *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Fibromyalgia *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Infants and pre-school children
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Menopause *
- Migraine *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Pregnancy and preconception
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Schoolchildren and teenagers
- Skin health and conditions *
- Thyroid problems
- Tiredness *
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Please contact me for prices for my nutrition packages.
I pride myself on getting to know my clients really well by understanding their lifestyles and their daily routines, and working together to come up with a nutritional therapy treatment plan that is going to work for them. I like to keep in regular contact with all my clients to offer motivation, support and encouragement.
My philosophy behind The Fairy Food Mother is that a happy, healthy mum equals a happy, healthy family. As a mum of young children myself I understand all too well the difficulties that mothers face in trying to adopt a healthy lifestyle and feel their best when they are juggling so many responsibilities. I bring this empathy and understanding to all of my consultations to give mums totally realistic and enjoyable dietary changes that they can easily incorporate into their day-to-day lives.
I also see women who aren't mothers and I have a special interest in all areas of women's health.
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|