Need friendly, expert nutrition advice you can really trust? You've come to the right place.
I'm an experienced Dietitian and health writer specialising in weight loss, sports nutrition, mindful eating, digestive troubles and IBS (including the low FODMAP diet).
I offer 1-2-1 consultations, media services (TV, radio), nutrition consultancy, menu and recipe planning and workshops.
I don't believe in fad diets - or crazy gym schedules (you've tried these already!) - instead I work on an individual basis to develop personalised and effective action plans.
Imagine a situation where
- You feel in control of your eating and exercise
- There’s no disappointment from your action plan – you get steady, consistent results
- You have a rock solid set of habits that keep you in the driving seat when it comes to food
- Eating out doesn’t faze you – you know how to handle meals off plan and it’s enjoyable!
- You can eat your favourite foods without bingeing
- You have encouragement and support on hand plus credible reliable advice
Whether your goal is weight loss, muscle gain, improving IBS, managing energy levels or supporting a healthy digestive system I will help you to understand how the links between what you eat and your health.
Ready to make a change? I'd love to hear from you.
I offer 1-2-1 private consultations which can be arranged face-to-face (London) or via email, phone and Skype at times to suit you.
"I’ve had a major breakthrough with something I’ve been plugging away at for 10 years with no success; I’ve started to lose weight and got my body back!" Janice, yoga teacher, London
" Laura is friendly and really easy to chat to and makes you feel proud of your achievements.I’ve felt motivated and encouraged continually throughout my weight loss journey!" Michelle, Southampton.
“An absolutely superb service. For the first time I have made a diet work – losing over 20lbs. Laura is quite simply excellent.”
“Laura introduced me to the FODMAPS programme to manage my IBS which has helped my symptoms 100%!!! I now know what food groups can trigger my symptoms whereas before I had no idea that, aside from the usual wheat and dairy culprits, even some vegetables or legumes can cause problems”.
“I’ve found the service to be really helpful. Importantly, Laura’s advice is pragmatic and practical and is designed to fit in with how I live (and want to live) my life. She’s helping me make some changes which I think will be long term rather than just something I do for a couple of months to lose a few pounds. In 3.5 months, I’ve lost circa 15 kilos”
Training, qualifications & experience
- Bachelors degree in Nutrition, health and lifestyles
- Masters degree in Public Health Nutrition
- Registered Dietitian (PG Degree in Human Nutrition and Dietetics)
- Professional training in mindful eating
- Trained to teach the low FODMAP diet
- Currently completing the International Olympic Committee Diploma in Sports Nutrition
- Laura is HCPC Registered (Health & Care Professionals Council)
- Member of the British Dietetic Association (BDA)
- Member of Sports Dietitians UK, BDA Gastroenterology Specialist Group
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Balanced diet
- Coeliac disease
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Constipation *
- Crohn's disease *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Healthy eating
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Obesity *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Psoriasis *
- Skin health and conditions *
- Sports nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Photos & videos
Fees vary according to services but start from £90 for a one hour consultation or monthly packages which start at £105.
Please contact Laura for more details.
Please see tiltnutrition.co.uk for more information, or follow Laura on twitter @nutritilty for nutrition tips and advice.
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
I work flexible hours to suit your needs - consultations can be arranged before and after work hours or during weekends to work around your commitments.