"I’ve had a major breakthrough with something I’ve been plugging away at for 10 years with no success; I’ve started to lose weight and got my body back!" Janice, yoga teacher, London
This is a quote from a real client, and it’s something I hear a lot.
- Are you tired of exercising hard and eating a low calorie diet but not getting the results you want?
- Are you confused about whether you should give dairy or ditch carbs to lose body fat?
- Do you wish you could have a more balanced relationship with food and eating?
I can offer you that. I'm an experienced Dietitian specialising in weight loss and weight management, sports nutrition and IBS (including the low FODMAP diet).
I don't believe in fad diets - or crazy gym schedules. It's about working with you to develop a personalised and practical effective action plan.
Imagine a situation where
- You feel in control of your eating and exercise
- There’s no disappointment when you stand on the scales – you get steady, consistent results
- You have a rock solid set of habits that keep you in the driving seat when it comes to food and training
- Eating out doesn’t faze you – you know how to handle meals off plan and it’s enjoyable!
- You can eat your favourite foods without bingeing
- You have encouragement and support on hand plus credible reliable advice
Whether your goal is weight loss, muscle gain, improving IBS, managing energy levels or supporting a healthy digestive system I will help you to understand how the links between what you eat and your health.
Ready to make a change? I'd love to hear from you.
I offer 1-2-1 private consultations which can be arranged face-to-face (London) or via email, phone and Skype at times to suit you.
"I just wanted to say thank you for everything Laura. 2016 has been a bit of a write-off, but looking back this morning I realised I have made one major, major break through this year at something I’ve been plugging away at for 10 years with no success, I’ve started to lose weight and got my body back! AMAZING! I literally couldn’t have done it with out Laura as I’ve been trying for 10 years! So thank you again! You helped me salvage something wonderful out of 2016"
“An absolutely superb service. For the first time I have made a diet work – losing over 20lbs. Laura is quite simply excellent.”
“Laura introduced me to the FODMAPS programme to manage my IBS which has helped my symptoms 100%!!! I now know what food groups can trigger my symptoms whereas before I had no idea that, aside from the usual wheat and dairy culprits, even some vegetables or legumes can cause problems”.
“I’ve found the service to be really helpful. Importantly, Laura’s advice is pragmatic and practical and is designed to fit in with how I live (and want to live) my life. She’s helping me make some changes which I think will be long term rather than just something I do for a couple of months to lose a few pounds. In 3.5 months, I’ve lost circa 15 kilos”
“When looking through my food plan Laura had added things in I loved, I wondered could I eat what I love AND lose weight? I struggled the first few days with the amount of food I was eating but I made a great loss in the first week. I had fantastic support from Laura, knowing she was there to answer any questions even if I thought they were stupid. I thought I knew about food but I was going around it the wrong way, this has shown me you don’t have to be hungry to lose weight”.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Bachelors degree in Nutrition, health and lifestyles
- Masters degree in Public Health Nutrition
- Postgraduate Degree in Human Nutrition and Dietetics
- Trained to deliver the low FODMAP diet
- Currently completing the International Olympic Committee Diploma in Sports Nutrition
- Laura is HCPC Registered (Health & Care Professionals Council)
- Member of the British Dietetic Association (BDA)
- Member of Sports Dietitians UK, BDA Gastroenterology Specialist Group
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Balanced diet
- Coeliac disease
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Constipation *
- Crohn's disease *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Healthy eating
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Obesity *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Psoriasis *
- Skin health and conditions *
- Sports nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Photos & videos
Fees vary according to services but start from £90 for a one hour consultation or monthly packages which start at £105.
Please contact Laura for more details.
Please see tiltnutrition.co.uk for more information, or follow Laura on twitter @nutritilty for nutrition tips and advice.
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
I work flexible hours to suit your needs - consultations can be arranged before and after work hours or during weekends to work around your commitments.