Lana is a senior state registered Dietitian with experience in various aspects of dietetics, including gastroenterology, oncology, weight management and diabetes. She is currently working for the NHS and also running a private dietetic practice.
- Chronic Disease Management
- Health Promotion
- Malnutrition in health and social care settings
- Nutrition Education
- Workplace Nutrition
- Weight management
- Healthy eating
- Dietary management of existing conditions such as Diabetes, High Cholesterol, Coeliac disease, Inflammatory bowel disease, Polycystic ovarian syndrome
- Investigation of gastro-intestinal symptoms - IBS
- Oral nutrition support in cancer and neurological conditions
- Food intolerance's
Aviva, AXA PPP and Simplyhealth eligible healthcare practitioner.
Training, qualifications & experience
Lana studied for an BSc in Dietetics at Leeds Metropolitan University. She is registered as a dietitian with the Health Professions Council (www.hpc-uk.org). Lana worked in the National Health Service for over 5 years years including 3 years as a community dietitian.
Areas of nutrition I deal with
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||No|
|Telephone nutrition support:||No|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|