Kirsty Terry - MSc Nutritionist & Nutritional Therapist (BSc, RNutr, FNTP)
0845 474 7477 / 07977 571718
Hi, I'm an MSc Nutritionist, nutritional therapist and bio-resonance health screening practitioner trained in functional medicine.
I work with you and your family to identify symptoms of leaky gut syndrome, which can lead to over 140 known autoimmune disease. I am Lyme literate and work with both adults struggling with fatigue and children with all types of spectrum-related conditions.
I use a range of modalities and technologies which are non-invasive, painless and a drug-free natural approach to help my clients achieve their optimum health and vitality!
The functional medicine 4R Approach
- REMOVE from the body what should not be there such as inflammatory foods (gluten, dairy, corn, soy, eggs and sugar which can lead to food sensitivities), infections (parasites, yeast or bacteria), and gastric irritants like environmental toxins (chemicals, drugs or heavy metals).
- REPLACE the healing ingredients missing from the body required for proper digestion and absorption that may have been depleted by diet, disease or the aging process.
- REBALANCE the microbiome with prebiotics and probiotics to re-establish a healthy balance of good bacteria which is critical to strengthen immunity.
- REPAIR with natural nutritional supplements, herbal, aromatherapy products to help the gut repair and rejuvenate the gut wall lining.
I use an ASYRA bio-resonance equipment to complete real-time health screening to assess the energetic status of your health and identify the complementary therapeutic strength products as part of your treatment plan to support your healing journey, (so no need for the expense or time waiting involved in extensive lab testing).
How can Cleanse, Nourish, Heal. Help?
Good health is a birthright and shouldn’t only be available to those who have the affordability to invest in their health. All our clients are introduced to the 7 pillars of health and the 3-day sugar cleanse as part of their healing journey, but this is also our FREE gift to anyone who wants to take back the control of their health and stop suppressing their symptoms with medications which can lead to further health challenges. Instead, embark on the healing journey. This is not for the faint-hearted, it’ not a magic pill or quick fix and if you don’t believe in functional foods, medicinal plants and accessing your innate healing ability, then this is not for you.
If you would like to book a FREE call with me to discuss you health challenges, then please follow this link:
Book a Call
Training, qualifications & experience
- Registered Nutritionist (RNutr) & Nutritional Therapist (FNTP)
- MSc Nutrition, Physical Activity and Public Health
- BSc Hons Food Science & Technology
- ASYRA Practitioner (Digital Homeopathy & Kinesiology
- SCENAR Pain Relief Practitioner
- Accredited Counterweight & Counterweight Plus Practitioner (individual, groups and bariatrics)
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Anorexia nervosa *
- Balanced diet
- Binge eating disorder *
- Bulimia nervosa *
- Cancer *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Coeliac disease
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Constipation *
- Crohn's disease *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Eczema *
- Fibromyalgia *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Healthy hair
- Heart disease *
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Infants and pre-school children
- Iron deficiency anaemia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Life stages
- Megaloblastic anaemia *
- Menopause *
- Migraine *
- Obesity *
- Osteoporosis *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Pregnancy and preconception
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Psoriasis *
- Rosacea *
- Schoolchildren and teenagers
- Skin health and conditions *
- Sports nutrition
- Thyroid problems
- Tiredness *
- Weight gain
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
I always offer a free initial no-obligation telephone consultation to discuss how I may be able to help you achieve your health goals.
You can find out more about my services, prices and the technologies and therapies I work with on my webpage and social media links.
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
Please phone for appointments or schedule a FREE call with me to discuss your current health challenges.