Kate O'Riordan DipHE DipCNM mNNA
61 Sissinghurst Close
01293 882412 / 07562868342
I am a fully qualified and insured Nutritional Therapist based in Crawley, West Sussex, RH10. I cover areas including Crawley, Horley, East Grinstead, Forest Row, Reigate, Redhill, Horsham, Balcombe, Cuckfield, Haywards Heath and Hurstpierpoint. I offer one-to-one nutrition consultations at my private practice in Crawley. Also I am available for home visits within a 10 mile radius and Skype consultations.
I became interested in nutrition after using diet to recover from my 3 year debilitating illness with C.F.S. I had visited a Naturopathic Nutritionist who did a food intolerance test with a Vega Test machine and recommended that I remove beef, cow’s dairy, yeast and sugar from my diet. She also used the machine to detect that I had Epstein Barr virus and a yeast infection. After a few weeks of changing my diet and taking the recommended supplements, I had a lot more energy. After further improving my diet I went on to make a full recovery.
As a result I am now passionate about teaching others how to use nutrition to maintain good health and have a particular interest in M.E/C.F.S.
I write articles on topics such as nutrition for C.F.S, detoxing and more. Check out my blog www.kateoriordan.com/blog for the latest updates.
How I work
Firstly in the initial consultation I will take your medical history and current symptoms. Next I will explain the diet changes and supplements that I recommend. After the appointment I will email you the personalised nutrition plan which is advised to be followed until your next appointment.
During the follow up appointments we will speak about how you are finding the plan and make any changes as necessary.
The benefits of getting nutritional advice can include:
- Increased energy
- Boosted immunity
- Better digestion
- Improved skin
- Reduced pain
- Better quality sleep
- Good mood
Training, qualifications & experience
- I gained my diploma of Nutritional Therapy after studying nutrition for 3 years at the College of Naturopathic Medicine (CNM) with 200 clinic hours.
- Full member of the Naturopathic Nutrition Association.
- Furthermore I regularly attend seminars and training courses for continued professional development (CPD).
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Anaemia *
- Balanced diet
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Coeliac disease *
- Constipation *
- Crohn's disease *
- Diabetes *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Eczema *
- Fibromyalgia *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Healthy hair
- High blood pressure *
- Hyperthyroidism *
- Hypothyroidism *
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Menopause *
- Migraine *
- Osteoporosis *
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Psoriasis *
- Rosacea *
- Skin health and conditions *
- Thyroid problems *
- Tiredness *
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
- Initial consultation - 1.5 hours for £85 includes personalised nutrition plan, targeted supplement plan and relevant handouts.
- Follow up appointments - 1 hour for £50 at monthly intervals that include a revised nutrition plan and supplement plan.
- Discounted package - Initial consultation and one follow up appointment for only £120 (save £15). It is recommended to have at least 2 appointments to receive the most benefit to your health.
If you are interested in booking an appointment, call me on 07562 868342 and receive your free 15 minute phone consultation. Once we have arranged a day to meet, I will email you a questionnaire and a 3 day diet diary for you to fill in. Please bring these with you to the appointment.
My private practice is a short bus journey from Three Bridges train station. You can get the number 4 or 5 bus to the parade of shops and then walk up Sissinghurst Close to the house. If you are driving, go up the hill and take the fourth road on the right. There are parking spaces available opposite the house across the green or on the street.
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
Monday 16.00-20.30pm, ________ Tuesday 16.00-20.30pm, _______ Wednesday 16.00-20.30pm, _____ Thursday 16.00-20.30pm, _______ Saturday 10.00-18.00pm