Kasia Brzeska-Reffell N.T Dip CNM, MBANT, RCNHC
3 College Approach
- Do you want to lose weight?
- Are you stressed?
- Do you suffer from recurring illness?
- Do you have low energy levels?
- Are you keen to have a long healthy life?
Then contact me for a free 15 minutes telephone consultation. I am a fully qualified naturopathic nutritionist based in the heart of Greenwich, London.
I use a holistic approach to healing through food and seek to get to the root cause of symptoms, working with the patient on a dynamic level in order to restore and maintain the natural balance in the body and to allow to enjoy life to the full.
I will work with you in order to create a personalised nutrition program to fit in with your lifestyle. Whether you are aiming to improve your overall well being, resolve a specific health problem or prevent a disease from appearing in the future, KBR Nutrition will support your wellness goals.
I have a special interest in weight management, gut health and stress management. I also advise on the use of nutrition in areas such as female health, pre-conception care, balanced diet, and many more.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Masters in Politics and Business Administration ( Greenwich University)
- Dip CNM (College of Naturopathic Medicine)
- Full member of BANT (British Association for Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy)
- Full member of CNHC (Complimentary and Natural Health Council)
- Full practitioner insurance.
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Balanced diet
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Coeliac disease
- Constipation *
- Crohn's disease *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Eczema *
- Fibromyalgia *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Healthy hair
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Life stages
- Menopause *
- Migraine *
- Obesity *
- Osteoporosis *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Pregnancy and preconception
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Psoriasis *
- Rosacea *
- Skin health and conditions *
- Sports nutrition
- Thyroid problems
- Tiredness *
- Weight gain
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
INITIAL CONSULTATION - £ 85
FOLLOW-UP CONSULTATION - £ 55
Different package options available on request
I came to Kasia as I was feeling exhausted from work stresses and more importantly needed an energy boost to help me through the tough training schedule for the London Marathon. Kasia set a very easy to follow plan with supplement recommendations and within weeks my energy levels had risen and my running improved no end. I finished the marathon in 4 hours which was a personal best! Kasia's friendly approach, passion for healthy nutrition and lifestyle coupled with her vast array of well-being knowledge will see you bursting with energy in no time. I would highly recommend Kasia to anyone looking for nutritious advice.
Rachel Guest, Head of Events and London Marathon finisher 2015
I’ve suffered from low energy levels and bloating ever since I can remember. Kasia helped me to find the root cause of the problem through holistic treatment and addressed it with changing my diet and some clever supplementation. Thanks to Kasia and her fantastic advice and support, my low energy is a history, I am no longer dependant on fad diets, changed my attitude towards certain foods and have adopted a healthier lifestyle which I hope remains a permanent fixture. I would recommend anyone considering nutritional therapy to contact Kasia.
Ozlem Gulsen, Logistics Manager
I was very impressed with Kasia at KBR Nutrition. Her knowledge and attention to detail was of a very high standard. It is clear this is a subject she is passionate about helping people with. She conducted a thorough assessment of my current diet and any issues and problems with my health and provided a detailed plan of action including several alternative food groups/options to include into my diet in the future. So far everything she suggested has worked!! I would recommend her services to anyone.
Adrian Tatum, Magazine Editor
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
|Other languages:||Polish, Russian|
I work in the evening and at the weekends. Please contact me for more details