The Training Works
120 St. Margarets Road
Balanced Body Clinic
111 Heath Road
020 8819 3107 / 07713 855489
I am a fully qualified Nutritional Therapist who is passionate about healthy nutrition and sport/exercise. I believe the balance of both is the optimal way to attain and maintain health and vitality.
Being a nine time European marathon runner, I understand the importance of nutrition in sport and exercise as a means of achieving ones goals. To build on my personal understanding,I am currently studying Sports Nutrition at the Institute for Optimum nutrition, London. This will ensure my clients receive the best care and advice available.
I know each of you is biochemically individual and your nutritional requirements are unique to you. With this in mind, by combining your eating/drinking patterns, exercise history and lifestyle, I can devise a bespoke nutrition and fitness health plan to address your needs. My consultations are client led; I will work at your pace to help you achieve your ultimate goals.
My mission is to be a leader in nutrition and sports therapy for budding athletes and individuals wanting to embrace change in their lives by providing:
- a client-led personalized service
- bespoke nutrition and sport action plans
- leading edge scientific research information
Please feel free to call me or visit me at The training Works, St Margarets Twickenham or Balanced Body Clinic,Twickenham for a FREE 30 minute introductory meeting where we can discuss your goals.
Training, qualifications & experience
Most of my work is on a one-to-one basis, however on occasion I work with groups where I provide educational presentations on specific subjects linked to "Nutrition in Sport". I also work with a chef in providing workshops focussing on nutritional advice alongside practical cooking demonstrations.
I am a graduate of the Institute for Optimum Nutrition (ION), London where I achieved a diploma (with distinction) in Nutritional Therapy.
I am registered with the Complimentary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC) and I am a member of the professional body for Nutritional Therapists, British Association for Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy (BANT).
I am also fully insured.
I embark on regular Continuing Professional Development (CPD), which ensures I am continually improving my knowledge and skills. It also assures my continual awareness of new developments within the field of Nutritional Therapy.
Areas of nutrition I deal with
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Initial Consultation: £90
Includes:- 90 minute consultation and a 15min telephone consultation on weeks 2 and 3 following the initial appointment.
Includes – 1hr consultation + e-mail contact once per week for 4 weeks.
Initial + follow-up – £140 (saving of £20)
Initial + 2 x follow-up – £190 (saving of £40)
• My time and knowledge • Dietary, lifestyle, and exercise assessment (analysis of your current eating/drinking patterns, your activity levels and your exposure to stress etc) and how they may be impacting on your health. • Bioelectrical Impedance Analysis (BIA) to assess your body composition. • Bespoke nutrition and exercise plan
I have a specific interest in Sports Nutrition, however I also consult with new mothers and "beyond young" individuals i.e.. people who aspire to maintain youthfulness naturally through quality nutrition and a healthy lifestyle.
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|