Kamila Bloch - N.T Dip CNM, Nat Dip CNM, Iridology Dip CNM, MBANT, RCNHC
Natural Health Service
67 Cannon Workshops
3 Cannon Drive
193 Whitecross Street
I am a Naturopath, Nutritional Therapist and Iridologist. I can help with healthy weight management, chronic illnesses, children's health and nutrition, gastrointestinal problems, stress management, optimal performance and energy levels and more. I practice according to functional medicine principles. I focus on identifying imbalances and their underlying causes rather than just on the symptoms alone.
I provide consultations to clients with a wide range of health problems. I take into consideration the unique genetic makeup of my clients, their diet, their lifestyle and their environment (including stress levels). I formulate an individual plan based on a very comprehensive interview and aim my advice to be effective, yet simple and practical. As part of my assessment or to monitor the progress I may ask you to undergo functional testing.
Who can I help:
- Anyone looking for information and ways to support their health in a natural way.
- People with existing conditions looking for lasting solutions by combining conventional and alternative treatments.
- People wanting to overcome difficult and stressful periods of pursuing careers, raising families or both.
- Children/pupils, to enhance their learning capabilities and build foundation of future health.
Much happier and healthier now.
For many years, and with the advice of many doctors and trying different diets, I had tried and failed to lose weight. However, Kamila with her patience and her passion for her profession, helped me understand the importance of leading a healthy lifestyle rather than simply wanting to lose weight. Not only is my health better now, but what is most important is that I feel much happier and much healthier now that I have lost 20 kg under her guidance.
Rosario, Office Manager, London.
I feel like I lost several years and gained a lot of energy.
Kamila is making a real difference. I was not aware of the impact of the things we eat before I spoke to her. I feel like I lost several years and gained a lot of energy after implementing her advice. The problem I had was not a simple one and required me to work with GP as well as Kamila but it was definitely worth it.
The consultations are very professional - always to the point, very informative and empowering. I did reach out to Kamila couple of times over email and always got a prompt response. I really liked the fact that Kamila was discussing several options of going forward with me before making a decision. I would recommend her to anyone.
Peter, IT Specialist, London.
Kamila is a very knowledgeable naturopathy specialist whom you can trust to make a big difference. Her advice and the diet plan that she designed for me helped to clear a skin problem that I had experienced for many years.
Bruno, Student, London.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma in Naturopathy, CNM
- Diploma in Nutritional Therapy, CNM
- Diploma in Iridology, CNM
- Master’s Degree (Technical Physics, Computer Science and Applied Mathematics)
- Member of British Association for Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy (BANT)
- Member of Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC)
I am fully-insured for Nutritional Therapy and Naturopathy.
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Balanced diet
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Constipation *
- Crohn's disease *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Eczema *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Healthy hair
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Infants and pre-school children
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Life stages
- Menopause *
- Migraine *
- Obesity *
- Osteoporosis *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Psoriasis *
- Rosacea *
- Schoolchildren and teenagers
- Skin health and conditions *
- Sports nutrition
- Thyroid problems
- Tiredness *
- Weight gain
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Fees depend on the location, please see guidelines below and check my website for exact figures.
Initial consultation (up to 90 min) -£95
Follow-up (up to 40 min) -£50
Skype consultation (follow-up only) -£40
Initial consultation (up to 60 min) - £75
Follow-up (up to 30 min) - £50
Skype consultation (follow-up only) -£40
Please follow my website for more locations and more details on what I offer.
· 193 Whitecross Street, EC1Y 8QP
· Canary Wharf, E14 4AS
· Canada Water Studios, SE16 7BW
· Mayfair, South Molton Street, W1
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
Please don't hesitate to call or email me with any questions.