Jules Soer Adv Dip Nutritional Medicine, Cert III & IV Personal Training
A nutrition programme doesn’t have to mean strict diets or cutting out your favourite meals. Instead, it aims to help you find a balance between healthy eating and pleasurable eating; as a permanent change rather than a ‘diet’. What’s ‘right and wrong’ in nutrition can get very confusing with all the food-brand marketing, media input and numerous fad diets. As a nutritional medicine therapist I aim to help you work out what’s best for you and support you on your journey to optimum health.
I graduated from Nature Care College (Sydney) after a period of 3 years training within a very practical and hands-on environment. Taught to look at the body as a whole rather than just addressing a symptom, I offer a very comprehensive consultation and nutrition programme that will aim to get to the root of all symptoms rather than masking them or treating each symptom separately.
My own personal journey with food has aided me in understanding my clients’ needs and therefore I can offer realistic, achievable and affordable guidance, empowerment and support throughout the process.
In addition to nutritional consultations, I also offer menu plans, supplement guidance, help in navigating a supermarket – what to avoid and where to find the good stuff – and how to sort, clear and re-stock kitchen store cupboards.
I am also a qualified Personal Trainer (Cert III and IV – Master Trainer) and can, therefore, offer sound advice on an exercise programme to suit you, and to supplement your lifestyle change!
I am a member of the Naturopathic Nutrition Association (NNA) and the National Register of Personal Trainers (NRPT).
Training, qualifications & experience
Advanced Diploma in Nutritional Medicine / Cert iii and iv in Personal Training (Master Trainer).
7 years experience of working as a qualified personal trainer and 5 years as a qualified nutritionist.
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Anaemia *
- Anorexia nervosa *
- Balanced diet
- Binge eating disorder *
- Bulimia nervosa *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Coeliac disease
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Constipation *
- Crohn's disease *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Eating disorders *
- Eczema *
- Fibromyalgia *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Healthy hair
- Heart disease *
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Infants and pre-school children
- Iron deficiency anaemia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Life stages
- Megaloblastic anaemia *
- Menopause *
- Migraine *
- Obesity *
- Osteoporosis *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Pregnancy and preconception
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Psoriasis *
- Rosacea *
- Schoolchildren and teenagers
- Skin health and conditions *
- Sports nutrition
- Thyroid problems
- Tiredness *
- Weight gain
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Nutrition consultations can be done face-to-face or via Skype:
Initial Consultation (up to 1.5 hours): £70
Follow-up Consultations (up to 1 hour): £50
Initial Consultation & 1 Follow up session: £100
Personal Training sessions (1 hour): £39
Packages available on request.
Additional Services such as menu plans/re-stocking kitchen cupboards/consulting/business consulting: Cost provided on request.
Receive expert guidance and advice on food, exercise and supplements that could change your life in 3 simple steps!
- Complete a 3-day diet diary and health & lifestyle questionnaire
- Engage in a one-to-one consultation which will result in a bespoke treatment plan specific to your individual needs
- Follow-up Consultations to check-in, reassess and empower
Your completed questionnaire will enable me to understand how your body systems are working, so that at the consultation I can assess your general health and wellbeing and pinpoint the most important factors to address first.
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
7 days per week