Jenny Burn N.Med MBANT
198 Selby Road
*Special offer, now offering dietary analysis at the introductory offer price of £20* (normally £35 or inclusive with a full consultation)
- Have you ever wondered if your diet is lacking in anything?
- Are you ensure of how many calories you consume per day?
This detailed dietary analysis can look at your diet and give you an idea if your diet is meeting the government guidelines, for this introductory price of £20. If you decide to book a consultation within 2 weeks of the analysis the fee can be reimbursed against the initial consultation price.
The majority of my clients come to me seeking help and nutritional advice for the treatment of symptoms caused by a number of illness's, as well as the optimisation of good health.
I have always had an interest in health and nutrition, and a growing desire to learn more which led me to re-think my career and begin a degree in nutritional medicine.
Please see below for further details of my training, experience and membership with professional organisations
Training, Qualifications & Experience
I graduated with a Bsc Nutritional Medicine from the University of West London, I continue to attend seminars, and keep updated with the latest nutrition information as part of my continuing professional development.
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and Elderly Adults
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Coeliac Disease
- Constipation *
- Controlling Cravings
- Crohn's Disease *
- Diabetes *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive Problems *
- Eczema *
- Food Allergy and Food Intolerance
- Heart Disease *
- High Blood Pressure *
- High Cholesterol *
- Infants and Pre-school Children
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) *
- Life Stages
- Menopause *
- Obesity *
- Osteoporosis *
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) *
- Pregnancy and Preconception
- Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS or PMT) *
- Psoriasis *
- Rosacea *
- Schoolchildren and Teenagers
- Skin Health *
- Thyroid Problems
- Tiredness *
- Weight Gain
- Weight Management
- Women's Nutrition
£75 for initial consultation (1 hour)
£45 for follow up consultation (30 mins)
- Online nutrition support available
- Telephone nutrition support available