Jennifer Stenfelt - BA(hons) DipCNM mBANT CNHCreg
321 Harborne Lane
Hi, I'm Jennifer - a registered Nutritional Therapist and Health Coach specialising in digestion and healthy weight management. I help my clients to achieve a lifestyle free of excess weight, bloating, and negative self-beliefs, once and for all!
I work with busy people who are constantly worrying about everything else besides themselves, who want to lose weight, balance their hormones, and simply re-charge their health and feel more vital and energised than ever.
Wondering how I can help? Book your FREE 20 mins health review https://book-your-session.acuityscheduling.com/schedule.php
I combine Health Coaching with cutting-edge nutritional science to create a custom and tailored programme just for you, and to help you find the motivation for lifelong success.
In order to achieve this, we will need to work together over a period of time as in my clinical experience, a ‘one-off’ appointment is unlikely to help you make effective changes. I am 100% committed to helping you achieve your best possible results and in return, I ask for COMMITMENT.
My programmes start with an initial 10 week period and offer different levels of support. They typically involve the following:
- Initial Personal consultation
- Follow up consultations – either face to face or via skype/telephone
- Mini progress review calls
- In-depth health and lifestyle assessment to consider symptoms, medical history, family history, lifestyle and stress
- Personalised nutrition advice
- Carefully considered and personalised supplement plan (if applicable)
- Current medication and nutrients interaction evaluation (if applicable)
- Recommendations on clinical tests and interpretation (if applicable)
- Personal Coaching to support new lifestyle/diet
- Email support
Fees start from £285 for a 10-week programme.
To find out more, book your FREE 20 mins health review https://book-your-session.acuityscheduling.com/schedule.php
All of my programmes are tailored to you, your current needs and what you are able to do right now. It is my experience that (for most people) working together for this period of time is short enough to fit around the ‘busyness’ of life (as I’m sure we can all relate to) but also long enough to implement valuable changes that will benefit you long term.
Some examples of my targeted programmes include:
- Weight loss programme
- Gut health programme
- Blood sugar balance programme
- Emotional eating programme
For more information, please visit my website www.aligningnutriton.co.uk
Training, qualifications & experience
I received my qualification in Nutritional Therapy at the College of Naturopathic Medicine (including 200 clinical hours). I am also a qualified Zest4LIfe Health Coach.
I am accredited with both the British Association for Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy (BANT) and the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC), practising within the strict BANT Code of Ethics and Practice.
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Anaemia *
- Cancer *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Coeliac disease *
- Constipation *
- Crohn's disease *
- Diabetes *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Eating disorders *
- Eczema *
- Endometriosis *
- Fibromyalgia *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Heart disease *
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Hyperthyroidism *
- Hypothyroidism *
- Infants and pre-school children
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Menopause *
- Migraine *
- Obesity *
- Osteoporosis *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Pregnancy and preconception
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Psoriasis *
- Rosacea *
- Schoolchildren and teenagers
- Sports nutrition
- Thyroid problems *
- Tiredness *
- Weight gain
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Photos & videos
Fees start from £285 for a 10-week programme. Easy payment options also available.
Wondering if this programme is for you? Book your FREE 20 mins health review to find out how we can work together.
Want to feel better and look good in time for the Christmas festivities?
Join us for the 20-Day Christmas Party Fat Burner starting on November 19th!
This is a 20-day Nutrition plan, carefully created to support blood sugar balance, fat metabolism and weight loss - so that you look and feel your best for the party season - no need to wait until the New Year!
For more details about the event or how to join, email at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
I offer evening and weekend appointments. Contact me for availability.