Jennie Gough BSc (Hons) Psychology FdSc Nutritional Therapy DipION mBANT CNHC
Hi, I'm Jennie and I can help you change your eating habits and mindset around food so that you lose weight, have more energy and enjoy eating healthily without dieting or deprivation
By combining my knowledge and training in nutrition and psychology, I can help you make easy, realistic, achievable and sustainable changes to the way you eat so that you:
- Lose weight AND keep it off
- End the cycle of yo-yo dieting
- Have more willpower
- Eat healthily without missing out on your favourite foods
- Have more energy
- Feel happier and more confident
- No longer struggle with emotional eating or food cravings
As well as running a busy nutrition clinic, I'm also a mum of three young children so I fully understand how hard it can be to find time to stay healthy. We can end up giving all of our time and energy to everything and everyone else and as a result we end up at the bottom of the pile, feeling fat and fatigued!
You want to eat healthily and you know you need to eat more veg and less sugar but for some reason you just can't do it - or you can for a while but then you end up falling back into your old ways and the weight comes back on.
But it doesn't have to be like this.
Using a unique combination of nutritional therapy, mindset work and health coaching I can help you break bad habits and rewire your thinking to transform the way you eat without dieting or willpower.
Training, qualifications & experience
I'm a fully qualified and insured Nutritional Therapist registered with BANT (the British Association for Nutritional Therapists) and the CNHC (the Complementary Health and Natural Healthcare Council).
I gained a Bachelor of Science Honours degree in Psychology from the University of Leeds and a Diploma and Foundation degree in Nutritional Therapy from the Institute of Optimum Nutrition (ION) in London and the University of Bedfordshire.
I have trained as a eating psychology coach which means I can give clients the guidance, motivation and support needed to implement nutritional changes in a successful and sustainable way.
I am also a certified NLP Practitioner and Hypnotherapy Practitioner so can draw on these skills when working with clients work to help them successfully change their eating habits.
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Anorexia nervosa *
- Balanced diet
- Binge eating disorder *
- Bulimia nervosa *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Digestive problems *
- Eating disorders *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Obesity *
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Photos & videos
Fees upon request
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
Mondays, Tuesdays & Thursdays. Appointments outside of these times available upon request. Please contact me to discuss your requirements.