Jennie Gough BSc (Hons) Psych, FdSc Nutr Therapy, Dip ION, mBANT, CNHC
DO YOU WANT TO:
- Lose weight without dieting or deprivation?
- Have more willpower and discipline around food?
- Stop comfort eating or emotional eating?
- Be slimmer, more confident and fit easily into your clothes?
- Find it easy and effortless to eat healthily?
- Never have to diet ever again?
- Feel more energised and less bloated?
Using a unique combination of nutritional knowledge, psychological tools and health coaching, I can help you change what, why and the way you eat, forever.
No faddy diets, no detoxing and no calorie counting.
My program is designed to help you make easy, realistic, achievable and sustainable changes to the way you eat.
Contact me to find out more - email email@example.com
Training, qualifications & experience
As a mum of three young children, I understand how exhausting it is trying to juggle the demands of family life. We give all of our time and energy to our family and tend to neglect our own needs. After having children it can be hard to lose weight and get back in shape. There doesn't seem to be any time to exercise and eating healthily can seem impossible when you're so tired all you feel like doing is reaching for the nearest bar of chocolate.
But it doesn't have to be like this.
Using a unique combination of nutritional therapy, mindset work and health coaching I can help you break bad habits and rewire your thinking to transform the way you eat without willpower, dieting, detoxing, count calories, points or "syns".
I'm a fully qualified and insured Nutritional Therapist registered with BANT (the British Association for Nutritional Therapists) and the CNHC (the Complementary Health and Natural Healthcare Council).
I gained a Bachelor of Science Honours degree in Psychology from the University of Leeds and a Diploma and Foundation degree in Nutritional Therapy from the Institute of Optimum Nutrition (ION) in London and the University of Bedfordshire. I am also trained as a health coach which means I give clients the tools, motivation and support needed to implement nutritional changes in a successful and sustainable way.
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Balanced diet
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Digestive problems *
- Eating disorders *
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Fees upon request
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|