Jennie Gough BSc (Hons) Psych, FdSc, Dip ION, mBANT, CNHC
WOULD YOU LOVE TO:
- Be slimmer, more confident and fit easily into your clothes?
- Re-wire your brain so you find it easy and effortless to choose healthy foods?
- Lose weight without dieting or feeling deprived?
- Stop feeling bloated, lethargic and uncomfortable in your clothes?
- Eat healthily without feeling miserable or deprived?
- Create a permanent shift in your mindset and life that means you can easily and effortlessly lose weight and keep it off?
- Transform the way you think about food so you never have to diet ever again?
- Have more energy for your family and to do the things you want?
- Discover your unique genetic profile, so you can eat the right foods, do the right exercises and take supplements that really benefit your body?
If you answered yes to any of these questions then I can help you. Through a unique combination of nutritional therapy, psychological tools and health coaching, I can advise and support you so that you change what, why and the way you eat, forever. No faddy diets, no detoxes, no calorie counting. Just simple, realistic and achievable changes that transform your way of eating and your relationship with food so that you lose weight, gain energy and look as well as feel amazing.
Contact me to arrange your FREE 15 minute no obligation nutrition assessment to find out how I can help you achieve your health goals.
Training, qualifications & experience
As a mum of three young children, I understand how exhausting it is trying to juggle the demands of family life. We give all of our time and energy to our family and tend to neglect our own needs. After having children it can be hard to lose weight and get back in shape. There doesn't seem to be any time to exercise and eating healthily can seem impossible when you're so tired all you feel like doing is reaching for the nearest bar of chocolate.
But it doesn't have to be like this.
Using a unique combination of nutritional therapy, psychological tools, and health coaching I can help you break bad habits and rewire your thinking to transform the way you eat without willpower, dieting, detoxing, count calories, points or syns.
I am a fully qualified and insured Nutritional Therapist registered with BANT (the British Association for Nutritional Therapists) and the CNHC (the Complementary Health and Natural Healthcare Council).
I gained a Bachelor of Science Honours degree in Psychology from the University of Leeds and a Diploma and Foundation degree in Nutritional Therapy from the Institute of Optimum Nutrition (ION) in London and the University of Bedfordshire. I am also trained as a health coach which means I can give clients with the tools, motivation and support needed to implement nutritional changes in a successful and sustainable way.
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Balanced diet
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Constipation *
- Digestive problems *
- Eczema *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Obesity *
- Skin health and conditions *
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|