Jayne Deeley MSc, mBANT, CNHC registered
1 Carriers Fold
Stourbridge Osteopathic & Health Clinic
15-17 Lawn Avenue
Do you suspect that something you are eating is affecting your health?
Are you confused by all the conflicting advice in the media - one day fat is bad, the next day carbs are the problem?
Or maybe you know what to eat but for some reason it's not working?
My approach is to work with you, to help you understand what your body needs to achieve your goals.
I offer personal coaching and support for your weight loss or health journey.
I encourage you to take control of your health and help you to address the underlying causes of your health concerns.
Training, qualifications & experience
I have a Master’s degree in Nutritional Therapy, gained with distinction, from the University of Worcester.
I have performed clinical research in Nutritional Therapy.
Member of the British Association for Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy (BANT).
Registered with the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC).
I am a Registered Nutritional Therapist, offering practical advice based on the latest nutritional research and tailored to your individual health and lifestyle needs.
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Anaemia *
- Balanced diet
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Coeliac disease
- Constipation *
- Digestive problems *
- Eczema *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Menopause *
- Migraine *
- Obesity *
- Osteoporosis *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Psoriasis *
- Rosacea *
- Skin health and conditions *
- Sports nutrition
- Tiredness *
- Weight gain
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Consultations focus on addressing the underlying causes of your health concerns, and not just covering up the symptoms.
During consultations we will:
- discuss your health concerns and medical history
- understand your nutritional intake and your lifestyle
- formulate your health goals
- create a strategy to help you realise your health goals
- agree on an action plan that is personalised to meet your needs
- encourage you to take control of your own health
- give you the tools and resources to make informed choices
In further consultations we will also review progress and make any necessary adjustments.
The consultation fees include any research as appropriate, preparation of an individualised action plan and 4 weeks personal coaching and support.
Initial consultation (1 hour 30 mins) ............................. £60
Further consultation (1 hour) ........................................ £40
Initial telephone consultation (about 15 mins) ........... FREE
My passion is to inspire people to take control of their health.
I look forward to hearing from you.
I am currently booking appointments for week beginning 6th March.
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
Monday to Friday - daytime and evenings. Saturday mornings.