Jayne Deeley MSc, mBANT, CNHC registered
1 Carriers Fold
Stourbridge Osteopathic & Health Clinic
15-17 Lawn Avenue
I am a Registered Nutritional Therapist, with clinic rooms in Wombourne and Stourbridge.
I use a functional medicine approach. This means:
· working with you as a partner in health
· looking for and addressing the underlying causes of disease
· helping you to find out what is happening inside your body
· using the best evidence to make decisions about your plan
Your choices matter. I encourage you to take control of your health and help you to address the underlying causes of your health concerns. My passion is to give you the tools that you need, to be in the best health that you can be.
Training, qualifications & experience
I have a Master’s degree in Nutritional Therapy, gained with distinction, from the University of Worcester.
I have performed clinical research in Nutritional Therapy.
Member of the British Association for Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy (BANT).
Registered with the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC).
I am a Registered Nutritional Therapist, offering practical advice based on the latest nutritional research and tailored to your individual health and lifestyle needs.
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Anaemia *
- Balanced diet
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Coeliac disease *
- Constipation *
- Diabetes *
- Digestive problems *
- Eczema *
- Endometriosis *
- Fibromyalgia *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Menopause *
- Migraine *
- Obesity *
- Osteoporosis *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Psoriasis *
- Rosacea *
- Skin health and conditions *
- Sports nutrition
- Tiredness *
- Weight gain
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Consultations focus on addressing the underlying causes of your health concerns, and not just covering up the symptoms.
During consultations we will:
- discuss your health concerns and medical history
- understand your nutritional intake and your lifestyle
- formulate your health goals
- create a strategy to help you realise your health goals
- agree on an action plan that is personalised to meet your needs
- encourage you to take control of your own health
- give you the tools and resources to make informed choices
In further consultations we will also review progress and make any necessary adjustments.
The consultation fees include any research as appropriate, preparation of an individualised action plan and 4 weeks personal coaching and support.
Any supplements or functional testing would be extra.
Initial consultation (1 hour 20 minutes) ........................ £80
Further consultation (50-55 minutes) ............................ £50
Initial telephone consultation (about 15 mins) ........... FREE
Let me know when you are available and I will call you.
Occasionally, a one-off appointment is all that’s needed. But in most cases a minimum of three sessions are needed to do the detective work necessary, and to support the changes you are looking for.
My passion is to inspire people to take control of their health.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
Monday to Friday - daytime and evenings. Saturday mornings.