Jayne Deeley MSc, mBANT, CNHC registered
1 Carriers Fold
Stourbridge Osteopathic & Health Clinic
15-17 Lawn Avenue
Are you tired of struggling to lose weight? Do you lose four pounds only to put five back on? Does your metabolism seem to have a mind of its own, and no matter what you try, it will do its own thing anyway? I know how frustrating this can be.
Over the years we have been told that to lose weight all we need to do is to ‘eat less and move more’. You’ve tried that. It doesn’t work. It certainly doesn’t work for long term weight loss.
To lose weight (and keep it off) we need to work with the body, not against it.
My approach is to show you how to work with your body to achieve weight loss. If this is how you would like to work, please email me to book a free telephone consultation.
I am a Registered Nutritional Therapist, offering practical advice based on the latest nutritional research and tailored to your individual health and lifestyle needs.
I will encourage you to take control of your health and will help you to address the underlying causes of your health concerns.
Training, qualifications & experience
I have a Master’s degree in Nutritional Therapy, gained with distinction, from the University of Worcester.
I have performed clinical research in nutritional therapy related to menopausal hot flushes.
Member of the British Association for Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy (BANT).
Registered with the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC).
Areas of nutrition I deal with
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Consultations focus on addressing the underlying causes of your health concerns, and not just covering up the symptoms.
During consultations we will:
- discuss your health concerns and medical history
- understand your nutritional intake and your lifestyle
- formulate your health goals
- create a strategy to help you realise your health goals
- agree on an action plan that is personalised to meet your needs
- encourage you to take control of your own health
- give you the tools and resources to make informed choices
In further consultations we will also review progress and make any necessary adjustments.
Initial consultation (1 hour 30 mins) ....... £60
Further consultation (1 hour) ................. £40
The fee includes any research as appropriate, preparation of an individualised action plan and
After you have contacted me please check your email inbox and spam folder. I will reply the same day.
Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT)
Our thoughts and feelings can have profound effects on our mind and body. The stress response, although natural, can affect many areas of our well-being.
I also offer EFT consultations for people who feel stuck or would like to transform their stress.
EFT consultation (1 hour) ........... £30
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
Monday to Friday by arrangement.