01366 347452 / 07740 287458
I am a Norfolk Nutritionist, with a busy clinic near Kings Lynn. I specialise in diets for bloating, difficult bowel habits, appetite problems, digestion difficulties etc. and also weight loss in a healthy, lasting way.
My focus is always on customer care and each individual’s needs.
I'm committed to working with you to set targets and get the results you want. I provide coaching to help you take control of your health and weight and support you through all the challenges along the way, to ensure you change unhelpful habits of a life time and make lasting changes for your long term health.
What I can help with
I have a wealth of experience with:
- difficult bowel habits,
- fast bowel movements,
- poor appetite,
- low energy,
All weight loss programmes follow ‘the way our bodies were designed’, by:
- eating nutrient rich foods,
- enjoying flavours and foods that support health,
- learning how your body works and
- balancing your blood sugar for regular sustainable weight loss and increased health and energy.
This way of eating is not ‘a weight loss diet’ but a way of eating for life so you never need to `go on a diet’ again.
It’s about eating real, delicious foods that have a low glycaemic load, re-educating your taste buds to enjoy foods how nature intended, enjoying life and feeling more energetic, having better mood and reducing stress.
I provide nutrition, health and weight loss programmes for 1:1 clients or groups and also provide regular seminars, workshops and talks to groups and organisations.
I also provides corporate healthcare packages to local companies, nutrition advise and programmes to local sports facilities, nutrition advise in schools and writes regularly for local magazines.
With a passion about the enormous health benefits of good nutrition, my mission is for you to experience these health benefits, by providing you with the structure and support for
‘Helping you to better Health’.
Training, qualifications & experience
I have a degree in nutritional medicine, fully insured and a member of the British Association for Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy. I'm also registered with the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council, the UK regulator for complementary healthcare practitioners.
We are very restricted by ASA on what can be written about the help a Nutritionist can offer, so please call me on 01366 347452 because I am always happy to talk through how I can help you.
Degree qualified with post graduate studies and experience in working with diets to help digestion, bowel health and weight loss
Zest4life nutrition and weight loss coach; supporting clients to successfully reach their weight goals
PTLLS qualified for talks, seminars and workshops.
I meet the strict criteria required for registration to the Complementary and Health Care Council (CNHC) and is a full member of the British Association for Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy (BANT).
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Anaemia *
- Balanced diet
- Binge eating disorder *
- Cancer *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Coeliac disease
- Constipation *
- Crohn's disease *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Eating disorders *
- Eczema *
- Fibromyalgia *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Healthy hair
- Heart disease *
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Infants and pre-school children
- Iron deficiency anaemia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Life stages
- Menopause *
- Migraine *
- Obesity *
- Osteoporosis *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Psoriasis *
- Rosacea *
- Schoolchildren and teenagers
- Skin health and conditions *
- Thyroid problems
- Tiredness *
- Weight gain
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Photos & videos
What your appointment includes:
A pre appointment questionnaire and food diary record.
At your appointment I evaluate all of the information you provide on your diet, health, health history and the health history of your family and offer and analyse laboratory testing, if considered appropriate.
A provide a personalised diet programme to help and support your unique health problem, that works with your lifestyle, work life and commitments and includes food plans and menus, a supplement programme if required and coaching.
Over the initial weeks, I provide regular support of at least 2 phone calls, at agreed intervals, to ensure everything is working well and answer any questions you may have.
All this ensures we reach the end result you want and all the above costs £60
As a Zest4life nutrition and weight loss coach the charges is £168 for the first 4 appointments, which is essential for a successful start to a weight loss programme. The frequency of appointments, length of appointment time and cost is agreed with the client depending on their needs and the goals they want to reach.
Skype appointments available.
Follow up Appointments
Follow up appointment are agreed with the client as appropriate to fully evaluate your progress and look at any additional support or changes to make your programme work as effectively as possible for you.
The cost of a follow up appointment will be agreed at booking, depending on the requirements.
- Can changing your diet influence cancer?
- Eight ways to prevent weight gain over Christmas
- Why greens are a 'must' in your diet
- Call or Email to book an appointment
- A pre-appointment questionnaire will be sent to you along with a food record diary
- Allow 1.75 hrs for the first appointment. The duration of further appointment times are agreed as required.
- I will ask questions and discuss with you; your diet and food diary, health concerns and health history. I will evaluate connections with your health and your diet and look for underlying root causes.
- You will be provided with a programme that we have discussed and agreed will work with your life style and commitments.
- We will agree a time for 2 follow up phone calls to ensure everything is going well and answer any questions you may have.
Real, noticeable changes take time because nutrients need to act at a cellular level to promote the process of beneficial change within the systems of the body. Compliance for at least 3 months should be allowed before the full value of dietary changes can be fully appreciated.
There is ample off road parking at the clinic.
"Jane is a first-class nutritionist. She has a scientific understanding of nutrition, which means she can explain exactly how each change in eating habit is helping you. More importantly, she is endlessly patient and sincerely wants you to succeed. I followed the regime she recommended for 4 weeks, losing approx. 2lbs per week and I have no doubt I’ll reach my target weight. However, for me the crucial aspect was learning how to balance my blood sugar. It took a bit of time and effort getting my head round eating differently, but it’s definitely worth it. I have more energy, sleep better and have stopped comfort eating. I could not have done it without Jane’s expertise, enthusiasm and support." - Ghyslaine
"After trying various diets over the years I started Zest4Life earlier this year. I have not looked back. With Jane’s support and guidance I am achieving my goals and enjoying the journey. I was overweight, I felt sluggish, unmotivated and unconfident. Since starting Zest4Life I have lost weight. I feel energised, positive and confident. Zest4Life has given me a renewed Zest for Life." - Vanessa
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
Evening and Saturday appointments available to support working clients