Jane Rose-Land, BSc Nutritional Medicine, BANT, CNHC
89 Market Place
01366 347452 / 07740 287458
Are you often bloated, have challenging bowel habits, often constipated, are always worried about what to eat because so many foods seem to leave you feeling uncomfortable or unwell?
This is my area of nutritional expertise and as a Nutritionist with a degree in Nutritional Medicine, I have a wealth of experience in nutrition to help my patients with:
- Intestinal & bowel health challenges
- Healthy, lasting weight loss
- Stabilising their blood sugar
Since graduating I have spent more than 4 years building a busy practice in the delightful village of Shouldham in Norfolk, where I help and support people to relieve these and many other health concerns and they then often go onto become completely symptom free.
The passion that drives my work is seeing people feel well again and helping them to lead healthier, happy and more fulfilled lives. I also work with many people to get great results losing weight in a healthy lasting way and giving them back a joy of living. All my weight loss programmes follow ‘the way our bodies were designed’, by:
- Eating nutrient rich foods,
- Enjoying ‘real’ flavours and foods that support health,
- Learning how your body works and
- Balancing your blood sugar for regular sustainable weight loss and increased energy. This way of eating is not just ‘a weight loss diet’ but a way of eating for life so you never need to `go on a diet’ again.
- It’s about eating ‘real ‘ delicious foods that have a low glycaemic load, re-educating your taste buds to enjoy foods how nature intended, enjoying life and feeling more energetic, having better mood and reducing stress.
I am committed to working with you as an individual to get the results you want, and my focus is always on customer care and each individual’s needs. I provide coaching to help you take control of your health and weight and support you through all the challenges along the way, to make lasting changes.
With a passion about the enormous health benefits of good nutrition, my mission is for you to experience these health benefits, by providing you with the structure and support.
‘Helping you to better Health’.
Training, qualifications & experience
I have a degree in nutritional medicine, I am fully insured and a member of the British Association for Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy (BANT). I'm also registered with the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC), the UK regulator for complementary healthcare practitioners.
- Degree qualified with post graduate studies and experience in working with diets to help digestion, bowel health and weight loss.
- Zest4life nutrition and weight loss coach; supporting clients to successfully reach their weight goal.
- PTLLS qualification and several public health qualifications for supporting health, food safety and hygiene.
- PTLLS qualified for talks, seminars and workshops.
I regularly provide corporate healthcare packages to local companies, nutrition advise and programmes to local sports facilities, nutrition advise in schools and write regularly for local magazines. I also provide nutrition, health and weight loss programmes for individuals and groups in Norfolk and I provide regular seminars, workshops and talks to groups and organisations.
We are very restricted by ASA on what can be written about the help a Nutritionist can offer, so please call me on 01366 347452 because I am always happy to talk through how I can help you.
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Anaemia *
- Balanced diet
- Binge eating disorder *
- Cancer *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Coeliac disease
- Constipation *
- Crohn's disease *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Eating disorders *
- Eczema *
- Fibromyalgia *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Healthy hair
- Heart disease *
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Infants and pre-school children
- Iron deficiency anaemia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Life stages
- Menopause *
- Migraine *
- Obesity *
- Osteoporosis *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Psoriasis *
- Rosacea *
- Schoolchildren and teenagers
- Skin health and conditions *
- Thyroid problems
- Tiredness *
- Weight gain
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Photos & videos
Booking an Appointment:
You can call or email to book your first appointment. A pre-appointment questionnaire will then be sent to you along with a food record diary.
What your Appointment Includes:
A pre appointment questionnaire and food diary record. Please allow 1 hour 45 mins for the first appointment (the duration of further appointment times are agreed as required). At your appointment I evaluate all of the information you provide on your diet, health, health history and the health history of your family and offer and analyse laboratory testing, if considered appropriate.
I provide a personalised diet programme to help and support your unique health problem, that works with your lifestyle, work life and commitments and includes food plans and menus, a supplement programme if required and coaching. Over the initial weeks, I provide regular support of at least 2 phone calls, at agreed intervals, to ensure everything is working well and answer any questions you may have. All this ensures we reach the end result you want and all the above costs £60.
Real, noticeable changes take time because nutrients need to act at a cellular level to promote the process of beneficial change within the systems of the body. Compliance for at least 3 months should be allowed before the full value of dietary changes can be fully appreciated.
As a Zest4life Nutrition and Weight Loss Coach:
The charge is £168 for the first 4 appointments, which is essential for a successful start to a weight loss programme. The frequency of appointments, length of appointment time and cost is agreed with the client depending on their needs and the goals they want to reach. Skype appointments available.
Follow up Appointments:
Follow up appointment are agreed with the client as appropriate to fully evaluate your progress and look at any additional support or changes to make your programme work as effectively as possible for you. The cost of a follow up appointment will be agreed at booking, depending on the requirements.
- Can changing your diet influence cancer?
- Eight ways to prevent weight gain over Christmas
- Why greens are a 'must' in your diet
"Jane is a first-class nutritionist. She has a scientific understanding of nutrition, which means she can explain exactly how each change in eating habit is helping you. More importantly, she is endlessly patient and sincerely wants you to succeed. I followed the regime she recommended for 4 weeks, losing approx. 2lbs per week and I have no doubt I’ll reach my target weight. However, for me the crucial aspect was learning how to balance my blood sugar. It took a bit of time and effort getting my head round eating differently, but it’s definitely worth it. I have more energy, sleep better and have stopped comfort eating. I could not have done it without Jane’s expertise, enthusiasm and support." - Ghyslaine
"After trying various diets over the years I started Zest4Life earlier this year. I have not looked back. With Jane’s support and guidance I am achieving my goals and enjoying the journey. I was overweight, I felt sluggish, unmotivated and unconfident. Since starting Zest4Life I have lost weight. I feel energised, positive and confident. Zest4Life has given me a renewed Zest for Life." - Vanessa
There is ample off road parking at the clinic.
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
Daytime, Evening and Saturday appointments available to support working clients.