Jane Goodger DipNT, mBANT, CNHC
- Naturopathic nutrition is a vast subject, which is why I specialise in certain areas only. I intentionally focus on the health issues that particularly interest me - and that I have personal experience of - because I believe this is how I can provide the best possible care and support. Please see www.janegoodger.co.uk for details
- The most rewarding part of my job is supporting and helping my clients. I love the challenge of analysing a complex health problem, working out the root causes and developing an effective and realistic plan to help the body heal
- By addressing the underlying causes of your symptoms, I can help you take control of your wellbeing, so that you can look to the future with renewed assurance. I can show you how to take charge of your health and make the necessary changes to help your body heal
- My experiences with my own potentially serious health issues have convinced me that nutritional therapy has the potential, not only to promote good health, but also to prevent, and even reverse, disease
- I offer a free initial 15 minute chat on the phone to discuss your health issues and help you decide whether I may be the right Nutritional Therapist for you. Please email so that we can arrange a suitable time
Training, qualifications & experience
I qualified at the College of Naturopathic Medicine (CNM) in London and run a practice from my home in the centre of Petersfield, Hampshire.
I am an experienced Assistant Supervisor of CNM final-year nutrition student clinics.
I am a fully registered member of BANT & CNHC.
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Cancer *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Coeliac disease
- Constipation *
- Crohn's disease *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Eczema *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- High blood pressure *
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Obesity *
- Psoriasis *
- Rosacea *
- Skin health and conditions *
- Thyroid problems
- Tiredness *
- Weight gain
- Weight management
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Initial consultation 90 minutes: £75
Follow ups 60 minutes: £50 30 minutes: £25
Telephone consultations and home visits are also available.
What to expect:
- I offer a free initial 15 minute chat on the phone - please email so that we can organise a suitable time
- If you decide to book a consultation I will send a detailed questionnaire for you to complete
- Before we meet I will examine your questionnaire and thoroughly evaluate your case
- As naturopathic nutrition focuses on the cause of ill health, rather than simply treating the symptoms, your medical history, physical and emotional symptoms are all taken into account
- At your initial consultation a personalised and realistic plan, comprising nutrition and lifestyle advice, is drawn up and discussed
- As the appointment lasts around an hour and a half there is ample opportunity for discussion and to ask any questions
- I am happy to provide email support following your consultation up to a maximum of 30 minutes
- Usually, follow up appointments are helpful a few weeks later. These enable progress to be reviewed, any appropriate changes to be made to the original plan, and further advice to be provided
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday. Daytime and evening appointments available.