Jackie Lynch - Nutrition Made Easy for Busy People
11 Lambton Place
07919 008992 / 07919 008992
Calling all over-worked, exhausted executives. Your enjoyment of life is at stake!
If you've had enough of feeling low on energy, not looking your best or grappling with niggling health issues then help is at hand. My mission is to work with super-busy people who need to feel energised, look great and perform at their best. I provide real-world nutrition guidance and support in ways that will work for you.
If you don’t have time to decide on the healthiest option from your favourite lunch outlet, I’ll review the menu and choose it for you. If you’re too busy to attend my clinic in person, we can arrange for Skype or telephone follow-up consultations. And if shopping is a struggle for you, then I’ll book you in for a guided shopping trip to help you become supermarket smart.
I work with lots of different people – some have chronic health conditions and others are keen to take a preventative approach to their healthcare or simply improve general well-being. My great passion is to make sure you retain the joy of eating delicious food at the same time as making smart choices for optimum health.
Book in for a FREE 20-minute health and energy review to receive my top 3 tips to help you improve your energy in just10 days.
Training, qualifications & experience
As well as my clinical work, I like to share my trademark practical advice more broadly through a range of articles and blogs, which you can find on my website. My book, The Right Bite, is full of handy advice to help you make the right food choices when you’re out and about, which could be just what you need if you’re always on the go.
I'm a graduate of the Institute for Optimum Nutrition and have a foundation degree in Nutritional Therapy form the University of Bedfordshire. As a Registered Nutritional Therapist, I’m accredited by the Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC), a government-sponsored registration body which has been approved as an Accredited Register by the Professional Standards Authority for Health and Social Care. I’m also a registered member of the British Association for Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy (BANT).
I’m also proud to be the Chairman of the Board of Trustees at the Institute for Optimum Nutrition, the renowned training body for nutritional therapists in the UK.
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Anaemia *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Coeliac disease
- Digestive problems *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Heart disease *
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Migraine *
- Osteoporosis *
- Skin health and conditions *
- Thyroid problems
- Tiredness *
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Photos & videos
The WellWellWell Classic, Wellness and Executive programmes are carefully designed to support you through your change in lifestyle. Each programme provides personalised and flexible nutritional support over a 12-week period so that your new lifestyle gets the best possible start.
Prices start at £399
If you're not sure which programme’s right for you, contact me to arrange a FREE 20-minute assessment to discuss your health goal and help you decide whether a WellWellWell nutrition programme is right for you.
The Classic Programme
This programme will suit people who want to overhaul their diet, keep in shape or boost energy levels. It’s ideal for people who want to eat a healthy diet but who need some practical help to fit it into a busy lifestyle.
- An initial consultation of up to 60 minutes where we will establish your goal, agree an action plan and put in place your coaching schedule
- 2 face-to-face, skype or telephone follow-up consultations of up to 60 minutes each
- 2 15-minute progress calls to help you keep on track or to resolve any challenges over the course of the programme
- A personal action plans via email after each consultation, including nutritional information sheets, meals plans and recipes, as appropriate
The Wellness Programme
This programme includes double the amount of contact time of the Classic Programme and is designed for people struggling with a niggling health problem or who need more structured support to change their lifestyle. It’s the ideal way to achieve your health goals in a supportive environment.
- An initial consultation of up to 90 minutes where we will establish your goal, agree an action plan and put in place your coaching schedule
- 4 face-to-face, skype or telephone follow-up consultations of up to 60 minutes each
- 6 15-minute progress calls to help keep you on track or to resolve any challenges over the course of the programme
- A personal action plan via email after each consultation, including nutritional information sheets, meals plans and recipes, as appropriate
The Executive Programme
This is the most personalised and flexible of the three programmes, providing creative practical support in a medium to suit your busy schedule. It’s ideal for super-busy people who are time-poor and who would benefit from expert nutritional advice combined with personalised coaching support.
- An initial consultation of up to 90 minutes where we will establish your goal, discuss the most practical way to support you over the 12 weeks and agree a nutrition action plan
- 10 hours of contact time which will be entirely tailored to your requirements and the constraints of your diary
- This could include anything from a 10-minute call to review your nutritional goals for the day, a guided shopping trip, menu advice for grab & go lunches or business travel and follow-up consultations via Skype or telephone if you don’t have time for all the face-to-face consultations on offer.
- A written action plan will be provided after each consultation, as well as nutritional information sheets, meal plans, recipes and shopping advice, as appropriate.
Personalised maintenance programmes are available once your initial programme has been completed.
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||No|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|