Jackie Lynch - Nutrition Made Easy for Super-Busy People
11 Lambton Place
07919 008992 / 07919 008992
Do you recognise that your energy, resilience and enjoyment of life are at stake and that it’s time to address your diet and lifestyle? But are you feeling stressed because you simply don’t have the time or head space to make it happen on your own?
I would love to help you with this because I know just how that feels. My mission is to provide practical nutritional solutions, planned specifically around you, to help you achieve your health goal without putting more pressure on your already-busy schedule.
If you don’t have time to decide on the healthiest option from your favourite lunch outlet, I’ll review the menu and choose it for you. If you’re too busy to attend my clinic in person, we can arrange for Skype or telephone follow-up consultations. And if shopping is a struggle for you, then I’ll book you in for a guided shopping trip to help you become supermarket smart.
I work with lots of different people – some have chronic health conditions and others are keen to take a preventative approach to their healthcare or simply improve general well-being. My great passion is to make sure you retain the joy of eating delicious food at the same time as making smart choices for optimum health.
Training, qualifications & experience
I'm a graduate of the Institute for Optimum Nutrition and have a foundation degree in Nutritional Therapy form the University of Bedfordshire. As a Registered Nutritional Therapist, I’m accredited by the Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC), a government-sponsored registration body which has been approved as an Accredited Register by the Professional Standards Authority for Health and Social Care. I’m also a registered member of the British Association for Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy (BANT).
As well as my clinical work, I like to share my trademark practical advice more broadly through a range of articles and blogs, which you can find by clicking the blog or press tabs at the top of the page. My book, The Right Bite, is full of handy advice to help you make the right food choices when you’re out and about, which could be just what you need if you’re always on the go.
I’m also proud to be the Chairman of the Board of Trustees at the Institute for Optimum Nutrition, the renowned training body for nutritional therapists in the UK.
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Anaemia *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Coeliac disease
- Digestive problems *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Heart disease *
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Migraine *
- Osteoporosis *
- Skin health and conditions *
- Thyroid problems
- Tiredness *
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Photos & videos
It takes a minimum of 8 weeks to establish a new habit and the WellWellWell Classic, Wellness and Executive programmes are carefully designed to support this. Each programme provides personalised and flexible nutritional support over a 12-week period so that your new lifestyle gets the best possible start.
Prices range from £299 to £1,200
If you're not sure which programme’s right for you, contact me to arrange a free 20-minute assessment to discuss your health goal and help you decide whether a WellWellWell nutrition programme is right for you.
The Classic Programme
This programme will suit people who want to overhaul their diet, keep in shape or boost energy levels. It’s ideal for people who want to eat a healthy diet but who need some practical help to fit it into a busy lifestyle.
- An initial consultation of up to 60 minutes where we will establish your goal, agree an action plan and put in place your coaching schedule
- 2 face-to-face, skype or telephone follow-up consultations of up to 60 minutes each
- 2 15-minute progress calls to help you keep on track or to resolve any challenges over the course of the programme
- A personal action plans via email after each consultation, including nutritional information sheets, meals plans and recipes, as appropriate
The Wellness Programme
This programme includes double the amount of contact time of the Classic Programme and is designed for people struggling with a niggling health problem or who need more structured support to change their lifestyle. It’s the ideal way to achieve your health goals in a supportive environment.
- An initial consultation of up to 90 minutes where we will establish your goal, agree an action plan and put in place your coaching schedule
- 4 face-to-face, skype or telephone follow-up consultations of up to 60 minutes each
- 6 15-minute progress calls to help keep you on track or to resolve any challenges over the course of the programme
- A personal action plan via email after each consultation, including nutritional information sheets, meals plans and recipes, as appropriate
The Executive Programme
This is the most personalised and flexible of the three programmes, providing creative practical support in a medium to suit your busy schedule. It’s ideal for super-busy people who are time-poor and who would benefit from expert nutritional advice combined with personalised coaching support.
- An initial consultation of up to 90 minutes where we will establish your goal, discuss the most practical way to support you over the 12 weeks and agree a nutrition action plan
- 10 hours of contact time which will be entirely tailored to your requirements and the constraints of your diary
- This could include anything from a 10-minute call to review your nutritional goals for the day, a guided shopping trip, menu advice for grab & go lunches or business travel and follow-up consultations via Skype or telephone if you don’t have time for all the face-to-face consultations on offer.
- A written action plan will be provided after each consultation, as well as nutritional information sheets, meal plans, recipes and shopping advice, as appropriate.
Personalised maintenance programmes are available once your initial programme has been completed. Prices start from £299 and will vary according to the level of support required.
Is a nutrition programme the right thing for me?
If you're not sure whether you want to sign up for a programme, contact me (hyperlink) to arrange a free 20-minute assessment to discuss your health goal. I’ll give you some initial nutrition tips to try out and talk you though the options to help you decide whether a WellWellWell nutrition programme is right for you.
Who are the nutrition programmes suitable for?
Do you recognise that your energy, resilience and enjoyment of life are at stake and it’s time to change your diet and lifestyle? Do you feel stressed because you simply don’t have the time or headspace to make it happen on your own? If so, the WellWellWell programmes could be just what you need. They’re carefully structured to support you in the most practical way possible to avoid putting more pressure on an already-busy schedule.
There are lots of ways I can help to make a lifestyle change easier for you - for example, if you don’t have time to decide on the healthiest option from your favourite lunch outlet, I’ll review the menu and choose it for you; if you’re too busy to attend my clinic in person, we can arrange for Skype or telephone follow-up consultations or if shopping is a struggle for you, then I’ll book you in for a guided shopping trip to help you become supermarket smart.
If you’re ready to invest in your health, the first step is to choose the most suitable programme. The WellWellWell Classic, Wellness and Executive Programmes (hyperlink) programmes provide personalised and flexible nutritional support over a 12-week period so that your new lifestyle gets the best possible start. Click here to find out more about each programme.
Do You Carry Out Any Tests?
In some cases, functional testing may be recommended at the initial consultation to help us develop the most appropriate programme to support your health goal. You may be referred back to your GP for tests that are available on the NHS or a private lab test may be recommended (costs for private lab tests will vary and are not included in the package price). Typical tests might include blood, saliva or stool tests to analyse a hormonal profile or review the status of your digestion.
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||No|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
Afternoon and evening sessions available on Wednesdays.