The Hale Clinic Ltd
7 Park Crescent
After a classic conventional medical education in Paris followed by a specialisation in endocrinology and diseases, i decided to train in naturopathic nutrition in London at the CNM to complete my background. This is when i discover the world of bioregulatory and functional medicine which i'm practising today .
Nutrition is the first tool of Functional medicine, it is key to restore and resource the body starting with the gut. Like any plant, our body finds its nutrients to maintain good health in its roots. May it be dysregulated and depending on our genetic background, it will affect one or another system. "Food is information, food is energy, food is medicine " .
A few words about the consultation:
1. A food plan and medical questionnaire is first sent and should be filled in before the appointment.
2. The consultation may last up to 1hour 1/2 to 2 hours and a very thorough medical history is necessary to dig into the root causes of the illness. if previous lab test have been done , it is usefull to bring them.
3. Further lab analysis may be required , hopefully some of them can be done by your GP through the NHS.
4. A Food plan and very often supplements/herbs are suggested depending on your personal needs.I rarely use pharma products unless it is bio- identical hormones .
5. Follow ups vary between 4 weeks to 3 months depending on the stage of wellnes you are.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Medical doctorate
- Dip CNM
- LFHom - currently finishing my training to achieve the MFHom in homeopathy
- Certificate in Bioregulatory medicine
- Accreditation in functional medicine fr clinical practise
- Member of the ordre des medecins, Paris
- Member of the GMC, UK
- Member of the institute for functional medicine
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Cancer *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Digestive problems *
- Fibromyalgia *
- High cholesterol *
- Menopause *
- Osteoporosis *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Premenstrual syndrome *
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||No|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|