Isabelle Drayton DipCNM mBANT CNHC
The Complementary Healthcare Practice
94 Ock Street
Oxford Natural Health Centre
3 Church Cowley Road
I have always been a strong believer in the importance of nutrition and lifestyle to support optimal health and wellbeing. After 20 years in corporate roles, driven by the desire to support others in achieving a healthier plan for life through nutrition, I embarked upon a career and life changing project to further research and understand how food and our food choices can ultimately influence our body, our mind and our wellness.
Now a fully qualified Nutritional Therapist, I offer advice to individuals living in Oxfordshire and the surrounding area, supporting them in making changes in the way they approach food with a view to achieving improved health in an attainable and realistic approach. I also provide theme talks for groups on various topics including healthy eating, weight loss, and stress.
Training, qualifications & experience
I have trained with the renowned College of Naturopathic Medicine (CNM) where I gained my Diploma in Nutritional Therapy. I am a full member of the British Association for Applied Nutrition & Nutritional Therapy (BANT) and also registered with the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC), the only register for Nutritional Therapy recognised by the Department of Health.
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Anaemia *
- Coeliac disease
- Constipation *
- Digestive problems *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Menopause *
- Obesity *
- Osteoporosis *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Pregnancy and preconception
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Skin health and conditions *
- Thyroid problems
- Tiredness *
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
- Initial one-to-one Consultation: £70 which includes preparation, the consultation itself and a bespoke wellness programme.
- Follow-up one-to-one Consultation: £45
- Telephone/Skype Consultations: pro-rata
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
Evening and week-end appointments are available on request