Inari Hernberg BA (Hons), BSc (Hons), MBANT, CNCH,
I'm a fully qualified Nutritional Therapist currently working for Nuffield Health. I also work privately in a clinic based in Finchley. I do one to one consultations and deliver group programmes privately and through corporate clients.
I specialise in female health, stress management and weight management.
Training, qualifications & experience
I graduated from the Institute for Optimum Nutrition and have a Bachelor of Science degree in Nutritional Health. I'm a member of the British Association for Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy (BANT) and the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC).
Since graduating, I have attended several conferences and workshops to ensure that my knowledge is kept up to date. See full list below
Continuous Professional Development to date:
- Sports Nutrition weekend (British College of Nutrition and Health)
- Gut Transformation programme (Nutri Advanced Ltd)
- Health Mentoring course Nuffield Health
- Clinical Education - Gastrointestinal Health & Functionality with Alex Vasquez, Michael Ash, David Quig
- Online Diabetes Summit 2015
- Female Health cooking demonstration day- Fertile Years (Belinda Blake)
- Female Health cooking demonstration day- Menopause and beyond (Belinda Blake )
- FODMAPS (beat the bloat) seminar and cooking demo day with Christine Bailey
- Practical sports Nutrition seminar and cooking demo day with Christine Bailey
- Nuffield Health Nutritional Therapy conference
- Nutri-Link Ltd with Anthony Haynes - Guts of the matter (weight loss) seminar
- Nutri Advanced Functional Medicine Conference (2 day event)
- Online Detox Summit IFM (Institute of Functional Medicine)
- Cooking for Health day with Christine Bailey – Fermented foods and Gut Healing
- Nutrition and Anti-ageing expert course (3 days) with Miguel Toribio-Mateas, Dr Elena Toma, Dr Ticiana Criddle
- Nutri Advanced- Nutritional Endocrinology with Bob Rakowski (A Functional Approach to Hormone Balance)
- CAM conference – focus on Detoxification
- CAM conference - focus on anti-ageing
- Nutri-Link – Clinical Trinity 1 & 2 with Michael Ash and Anthony Haynes
- Nutri Advanced - Weight Loss training
- Nutri Advanced – Nutri Cleanse training
- Nutri Advanced - Healthy Estrogen Metabolism training
- CNM -Juicing for Health course 6 weeks covering the following sessions: blood sugar balance, immunity and digestion, energy and hormonal health, inflammation and joint health, detox, children and picky eaters
- CNM -Cooking for health course 6 weeks covering the following sessions : Mood foods, Fermented foods, foods for beautiful skin, anti-inflammatory foods, paleo diet, kids and fussy eaters
- CNM - Natural skin care course – Theory and practice
- Nutri Advanced- Functional Medicine weekend- Metabolic Syndrome, obesity and chronic disease
- CAM conference – Digestive Disorders
- CAM conference Chronic Fatigue-Mood
- CAM conference – Female Health
- Nutri Advanced- Functional Sports Nutrition
Areas of nutrition I deal with
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Please feel free to give me a call about fees.
You will be asked to complete a 3-4 days food diary and a questionnaire around your lifestyle and health. We will go through the questionnaire together during the consultation and create a diet and lifestyle plan for you based on your individual goals. I sometimes recommend diagnostic tests.
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|