Helen Halliday PGDip, mBANT, mCNHC, mRSM
- I am passionate about providing facts on food that are based on evidence from scientific research by using simple everyday language to help achieve a good understanding of food, nutrients and their associated health benefits.
- I am dedicated to providing ongoing guidance and support to everyone I work with to help them successfully implement the changes I recommend.
- I believe in providing realistic, easy to follow diet plans and equip every person I work with with the tools needed to implement them, such as recipes, shopping lists and menus.
- I place every person's individual health goal at the heart of all my consultations and programmes.
- I work to the highest professional and ethical standards
My consultations and programmes:
I provide one to one consultations, a variety of group programmes and different types of food education workshops in and around Ascot and work with a range of conditions
Here are just a few testimonials. Feel free to head to my website www.helenthefoodcoach.co.uk to see more.
"I attended a ten-week dietary programme being run by Helen at Active Solutions in Ascot. The hour-long weekly sessions covered all aspects of diet. During the course, the emphasis was placed on a holistic approach to good health and maintaining good energy levels by avoiding peaks and troughs that result from poor dietary decisions. Personally, I was surprised that after only a few weeks of following the dietary guidelines my energy levels were noticeably improved as I observed less daily dips in energy levels. I also lost weight and physically and mentally I felt better that I had done for some time. The greatest benefit for me was that after the changes my cholesterol levels had halved. I believe this was as a direct result of the dietary changes I had implemented as a result of attending Helen's programme. I would, therefore, have no hesitation in recommending Helen" 50-year-old male
"I would highly recommend Helen. She definitely knows her stuff and she provides info to take away that easily helps to make a different every day." 44-year-old lady, Ascot
Training, qualifications & experience
I am a qualified Nutritional Therapist, Dietary Educator and NLP (neuro-linguistic programming) coach. I trained at The College of Nutritional Education and Lifestyle Management achieving a Post Graduate in Personal Nutrition.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Personalised Nutrition
- Practice Diploma in Nutritional Therapy
- Qualified NLP Practitioner
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Anaemia *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Digestive problems *
- Eczema *
- Fibromyalgia *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- High cholesterol *
- Infants and pre-school children
- Life stages
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Psoriasis *
- Rosacea *
- Schoolchildren and teenagers
- Skin health and conditions *
- Thyroid problems
- Tiredness *
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
One to one consultations:
1 and a half hour consultation (£95) includes:
- Comprehensive health questionnaire analysis and review
- Food diary analysis
- Health goals setting and coaching
- Personalised nutritional advice and, if relevant, supplementation plan
- Recommendation of private functional testing, if required
- Follow up consultations thereafter £75
Half hour follow up consultation costs £50
One hour follow up consultation costs £75
Please note that extra charges apply for home visits
Programmes and events
Prices vary - please go to my website www.helenthefoodcoach.co.uk for more information on course, programmes and events where the price will be displayed
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|