I am a nutritional therapist working in Marlow, Bourne End, Henley-on-Thames and Maidenhead.
Nutritional therapy doesn’t have to be restrictive, it can be about opening up a whole new range of interesting foods and flavours. I love food and creating recipes and helping create programmes that clients will enjoy.
I will take a detailed case history and suggest any functional tests, if required, to identify any nutritional imbalances and demonstrate how they may affect your health, creating an individual programme to optimise your health and wellness. Some of the tests used include:
Comprehensive stool analysis
The body needs the correct balance of nutrients to carry out physiological processes, making hormones, enzymes and neurotransmitters. Without the necessary nutrients the body struggles to fulfil its tasks, which over time can cause problems such as fatigue and sugar cravings. Increasing amounts of research shows that diet and lifestyle may influence our risk of developing certain diseases. Choosing the right foods may reduce our susceptibility to these diseases.
Training, qualifications & experience
- BSc Degree in Nutritional Therapy from the University of West London.
- Member of the British Association for Nutritional Therapy (BANT)
- Registered with the Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC)
I keep up to date on the latest research by attending seminars and completing at least 30 hours of continual professional development each year. Recent seminars attended have included Low FODMAP diet for IBS, hormonal health and detoxification.
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Balanced diet
- Constipation *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Life stages
- Menopause *
- Migraine *
- Osteoporosis *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Pregnancy and preconception
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Skin health and conditions *
- Sports nutrition
- Tiredness *
- Weight gain
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Please contact me for an initial 10 minute telephone conversation to find out if nutritional therapy is right for you.
£90 - First consultation lasting up to 1.5hrs, including analysis of your questionnaire and research required.
£55 - follow up consultations.
£30 per half hour for analysing test results
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|