Helen Adams BA NT MBANT CNHC MRSM
32 Moss Mead
Equilibrium Natural Health Centre
23 Leafield Way
A warm welcome from Helen at Oakmead Clinic!
I love what I do! I help clients to break free from pain and long-term health and weight issues in order to enjoy the freedom that good health provides. With my Nutrition knowledge and other natural therapies, I can help you to break free and start to feel better everyday.
Take the first step.... book your complimentary 30 minute Discovery Consultation TODAY.
Not local? It doesn't matter - skype appointments available.
What my Clients say...
Helen actually listened to me - MW, Upper Westwood
"I have seen other nutritionists who have very set ideas & restricted my diet. This made me quite stressed as I like eating out & couldn’t find anything on a menu that I could eat ! Helen has a completely different approach, she actually listened & offered solutions which really related to my needs & were sensible. My condition is much improved after only 3 sessions. Helen is very approachable & easy to get on with, highly recommended"
Brilliant treatment and positive results - CB, Chippenham
"Brilliant treatment & positive results from Helen at Oakmead Clinic & finally real hope I can get my son's overwhelming fatigue problem solved. I would highly recommend this clinic."
I feel fantastic - MB, Corsham
"I wanted to lose weight so did the Zest4Life course. It was so interesting and I learned so much about how your body works with the right foods. I am loving the new way of eating. It’s like nothing I’ve done before and I am losing weight steadily without even trying. I feel fantastic and I can’t wait to do the other courses she has to offer. Helen is so knowledgeable and engaging and you can tell she truly loves what she does. She’s an inspiration and I would highly recommend her to anyone."
I now understand how to manage my diet and wellbeing in a way that works - KH, Bristol
"I was unsure what nutritional therapy would do for me and initially was sceptical. I began to improve and am now able to track the link between foods and symptoms. Helen has helped me to understand how I can manage my diet and well-being in a way that works."
I now feel less overwhelmed and can cope – LH, Lyneham
"I feel better all over, mentally fitter, and physically slimmer. I feel less overwhelmed and have a sense of being able to cope. I'm looking forward to continuing my work with Helen - my physical ailments are better, feel more manageable."
Helen has helped things improve greatly - WE, Chippenham
"After 18 months of unpleasant symptoms, partly caused by medication, Helen has helped things improve greatly. I feel I am now well on the way to regaining my previous health. I strongly recommend Oakmead clinic. "
Helen’s consultation blew me away - SJS, Birmingham
"Helen’s consultation blew me away. The thoughtfulness and care not to mention the many resources that Helen gave me were priceless. I had failed to notice my own health but thanks to Helen I am now back on track. I’m very grateful to have met her."
Helen’s questions got to the heart of the matter and stimulated my thinking - IH, Leek
"I was coached by Helen and liked her approach which was friendly and personable, yet very effective. Helen’s questions got to the heart of the matter and stimulated my thinking. I always left the sessions with a clear mind and a focused target of what I needed to do next."
I am now much more aware of my food choices - KS, Bath
"I am now much more aware of my food choices for myself and my family. During my weekly shopping trips you are never far from my thoughts."
I feel better than I have in 5 years - NB, Corsham
"I had a taster consultation and the advice that Helen gave me prompted me to sign up for her Zest4life course. I saw immediate results and felt better than I had in 5 years. Helen is knowledgeable and has inspired and steered me to lose weight and eat healthily."
Training, qualifications & experience
* Naturopathic nutrition diploma from the College of Naturopathic Medicine
* Senior Associate of the Royal Society of Medicine
* Associate Member of Patrick Holford's Zest4Life nutrition and weightloss programme, offering motivational health coaching
* Diploma in Anatomy & Physiology (Distinction) ITEC
* Kinesiology practitioner
* Member of BANT (British Association for Applied Nutrition & Nutritional Therapy) and CNHC (Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council)
* 20 years experience of dealing with chronic conditions
* Iridology diploma from the College of Naturopathic Medicine
* EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) practitioner and member of AAMET
* BA University of West of England
* Assistant Clinical Supervisor for the College of Naturopathic Nutrition
* Speaker on Diabetes and regular presenter on health topics with BBC Radio Wiltshire
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Anaemia *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Coeliac disease
- Constipation *
- Crohn's disease *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Eczema *
- Fibromyalgia *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Heart disease *
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Iron deficiency anaemia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Life stages
- Megaloblastic anaemia *
- Migraine *
- Obesity *
- Psoriasis *
- Rosacea *
- Schoolchildren and teenagers
- Skin health and conditions *
- Thyroid problems
- Tiredness *
- Weight gain
- Weight management
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Photos & videos
Free 30 minute Discovery Consultation to understand your health issues, see if we are a good fit to work together and formulate the best approach for your improved health.
Free Body Composition Analysis to understand what your eating habits are doing to your body on the inside, includes your Metabolic Age.
Food intolerance testing starts from £85.
Nutrition or weight packages start from £275. Packages include health analysis, health coaching and recommendations. Also includes body composition analysis for weight loss or weight gain clients.
See my facebook page for nutrition posts and regular offers; https://www.facebook.com/oakmeadclinicltd/
See my website for full information www.oakmeadclinic.co.uk
- Also registered with Therapy Directory
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
Weekday, evening and weekend and skype appointments available