Helen Adams BA NT MBANT CNHC MRSM
32 Moss Mead
Equilibrium Natural Health Centre
23 Leafield Way
A warm welcome from Helen at Oakmead Clinic!
I love what I do!! I help clients to break free from pain and long-term health and weight issues so that you can enjoy the freedom that good health provides - I have the best job in the World!
It is true that you can't change your health overnight. But with my Nutrition knowledge, combined with other natural therapies, I can help you to break free and start to feel better everyday. It really is possible, but most people need support. I would love to help you!
Take the first step.... and book your complimentary 20 mins Health & Energy assessment (by telephone) TODAY.
Not local? It doesn't matter - skype appointments available.
What my Clients say...
"Before I visited Helen, I was suffering from periodic bouts of mood problems, and fatigue. I was unsure what the nutritional therapy techniques would do for me and, I must say, a little sceptical but thought it worth trying. However, I slowly began to improve and am now able to track the link between certain types of foods to mood and my other symptoms. I know we all read about these things in magazines/newspapers and are bombarded with conflicting information but Helen makes sense of this and has helped me to understand how I can manage my diet and well-being in a way that works. I still have a way to go but I really want to thank you Helen and Oakmead for all you have done so far. I will without reservation, be recommending you and your practice to my friends and family if they really want to make improvements to their health and well-being. K.H, Bristol."
"After 18 months of unpleasant symptoms, partly caused by medication, Helen has helped things improve greatly. I feel I am now well on the way to regaining my previous health. I strongly recommend Oakmead clinic. W.E., Chippenham"
"Helen's consultation blew me away. I am myself an experienced and professional nutritional therapist and personal trainer with years of studying and much health experience to my name yet the thorough thoughtfulness and care not to mention the many resources that Helen gave to me during our initial appointment and follow up were priceless. I also very much appreciated Helen's careful but direct approach as this is perfect for me. I had failed to notice my own health as is common in the fitness industry but thanks to Helen I am now back on track. I'm very grateful to of met Helen and hope to continue working with her in the future. SJS, Birmingham"
"I have had the pleasure of being coached by Helen on several occasions and liked her approach which was friendly and personable, yet very effective. Helen’s questions got to the heart of the matter and stimulated my thinking. I always left the sessions with a clear mind and a focused target of what I needed to do and what I wanted to achieve. I.H. Leek"
"Just wanted to say thanks so much for allowing me to take part in the diet trial. I know I am much more aware of my food choices for myself and my family. The sessions were informative and interesting and during my weekly shopping trips you are never far from my thoughts. KS, Bath"
Training, qualifications & experience
* Naturopathic nutrition diploma from the College of Naturopathic Medicine
* Senior Associate of the Royal Society of Medicine
* Associate Member of Patrick Holford's Zest4Life nutrition and weightloss programme, offering motivational health coaching
* Diploma in Anatomy & Physiology (Distinction) ITEC
* Kinesiology practitioner
* Member of BANT (British Association for Applied Nutrition & Nutritional Therapy) and CNHC (Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council)
* 20 years experience of dealing with chronic conditions
* Iridology diploma from the College of Naturopathic Medicine
* EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) practitioner and member of AAMET
* BA University of West of England
* Assistant Clinical Supervisor for the College of Naturopathic Nutrition
* Speaker on Diabetes and regular presenter on health topics with BBC Radio Wiltshire
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Anaemia *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Coeliac disease
- Constipation *
- Crohn's disease *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Eczema *
- Fibromyalgia *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Heart disease *
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Iron deficiency anaemia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Life stages
- Megaloblastic anaemia *
- Migraine *
- Obesity *
- Psoriasis *
- Rosacea *
- Schoolchildren and teenagers
- Skin health and conditions *
- Thyroid problems
- Tiredness *
- Weight gain
- Weight management
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Photos & videos
Free 20 minute Health & Energy Assessment (by telephone) to understand your health issues, see if we are a good fit to work together and formulate the best approach for your improved health.
Free Body Composition Analysis at Equilibrium Natural Healthcare Centre, Corsham, Wilts. Contact Equilibrium Natural Healthcare Centre on 01225 696899 for details
'Reset & Rebalance Your Metabolism' Zest4Life group weight loss programme £107. Starts 19 Jan, 2017 at Equilibrium Natural Healthcare Centre, Corsham, Wilts
Food intolerance testing starts from £85.
Nutrition or weight loss packages start from £275. Packages include health analysis, health coaching and recommendations. Also includes body composition analysis for weight loss clients.
See my facebook page for nutrition posts and regular offers; https://www.facebook.com/oakmeadclinicltd/
See my website for full information www.oakmeadclinic.co.uk
- Also registered with Therapy Directory
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
Weekday, evening and weekend and skype appointments available