Hadia Saeh BA Hons Dip NUT CNM, MFHT
Hadia is a fully qualified Naturopathic Nutritional Therapist who works by the principles of Functional Medicine. She acquired her Diploma at the College of Naturopathic Medicine in London and is now seeing clients in Brighton and Hove.
Hadia has a passion for educating and inspiring others on the therapeutic uses of food and herbs. She is friendly, warm and approachable, with a flexible and realistic attitude towards helping her clients achieve better health and vitality.
You may want to make use of a free 20 minute telephone consultation prior to booking an initial consultation.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Hadia is a member of the Federation for Holistic Therapists (FHT)
- Hadia has full indemnity insurance
- Hadia is a fully qualified Naturopathic Nutritional Therapist
- Hadia is DBS checked and certified
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Anaemia *
- Anorexia nervosa *
- Balanced diet
- Binge eating disorder *
- Bulimia nervosa *
- Cancer *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Coeliac disease
- Constipation *
- Crohn's disease *
- Digestive problems *
- Eating disorders *
- Eczema *
- Fibromyalgia *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Healthy hair
- Heart disease *
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Infants and pre-school children
- Iron deficiency anaemia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Life stages
- Megaloblastic anaemia *
- Menopause *
- Migraine *
- Obesity *
- Osteoporosis *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Pregnancy and preconception
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Psoriasis *
- Rosacea *
- Schoolchildren and teenagers
- Skin health and conditions *
- Thyroid problems
- Tiredness *
- Weight gain
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Initial Telephone conversation - Free (20 mins)
Initial Consultation - £70 (1 hour)
Follow Up Consultation - £35 (1/2 hour)
Initial and Follow Up Consultations can be booked at the same time, however, please allow at least two weeks in between the two.
What happens at the initial consultation?
- Before attending your appointment, Hadia will ask you to complete a food diary and to list your key health concerns/ reason for seeking out nutritional therapy
- Hadia will make a detailed timeline of your medical history, including your family history. This will enable her to get a good understanding of how you have arrived at the state of health you currently have.
- Taking into account your key health concerns, Hadia will work out a protocol which will not overwhelm you and can be realistically assimilated into your daily routine and will email it to you shortly after your appointment.
- A follow up appointment will be booked within 4 weeks of the initial appointment to assess your progress on the new protocol and potentially make additional changes and suggestions.
Hadia is based at therapy rooms in central Hove.
Testimonials from recent clients
Last year I was diagnosed with breast c*ncer. Facing a round of chemotherapy and ongoing treatments, I turned to Hadia for guidance to help get me through the experience as healthily as possible. She conducted exhaustive research into specific natural supplements and nutrition that could best benefit me - based on my particular type of c*ncer - and best complement my treatment. As well as recommending diet changes in a gentle, non-judgemental way, she also recommended some inexpensive, scientifically-evidenced natural supplements proven to boost the results of chemotherapy, while helping diminish the side effects. Despite an inevitably compromised immune system throughout my treatment, I got through it all without contracting any infections or experiencing any complications. My appetite was good and there wasn't a day I couldn't get up and out of the house to walk the dog. Today I am c*ncer free and continuing to follow Hadia's excellent advice!
Hadia's warm and reassuring manner put me at ease straight away. In our initial consultation as we discussed my symptoms and entire health history I felt very comfortable. We worked together to come up with a plan which I felt was realistic and would fit into my life rather than being completely overwhelming.
I achieved great results after following Hadia's recommendations - my I*BS symptoms which I had struggled with for years disappeared, my energy levels and mood improved dramatically and in general I felt the best I had in a long time. Many of the suggestions she made have become part of my life and feel completely natural and I think that is key - it's not a quick fix solution but rather a long-term approach. Working with Hadia has been an absolute pleasure and I cannot recommend her highly enough. She has a very calm, professional yet warm approach.
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|