Hadia Saeh BA Hons Dip NUT CNM, MFHT
Hadia is a fully qualified Naturopathic Nutritional Therapist who works by the principles of Functional Medicine. She acquired her Diploma at the College of Naturopathic Medicine in London and is now seeing clients in Brighton and Hove.
Hadia has a passion for educating and inspiring others on the therapeutic uses of food and herbs. She is friendly, warm and approachable, with a flexible and realistic attitude towards helping her clients achieve better health and vitality.
You may want to make use of a free 20 minute telephone consultation on how she can help you, prior to booking an initial consultation.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Hadia is a member of the Federation for Holistic Therapists (FHT)
- Hadia has full indemnity insurance
- Hadia is a fully qualified Naturopathic Nutritional Therapist
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Anaemia *
- Balanced diet
- Cancer *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Coeliac disease
- Constipation *
- Crohn's disease *
- Digestive problems *
- Eczema *
- Fibromyalgia *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Healthy hair
- Heart disease *
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Menopause *
- Migraine *
- Obesity *
- Osteoporosis *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Pregnancy and preconception
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Psoriasis *
- Rosacea *
- Skin health and conditions *
- Thyroid problems
- Tiredness *
- Weight gain
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Initial Consultation - £70 (1 HOUR)
Follow Up Consultation - £35 (1/2 HOUR)
Initial and Follow Up Consultations can be booked at the same time, however, please allow at least two weeks in between the two.
What happens at the initial consultation?
- Before attending your appointment, Hadia will ask you to complete a food diary and to list your key health concerns/ reason for seeking out nutritional therapy
- Hadia will make a detailed timeline of your medical history, including your family history. This will enable her to get a good understanding of how you have arrived at the state of health you currently have.
- Taking into account your key health concerns, Hadia will work out a protocol which will not overwhelm you and can be realistically assimilated into your daily routine and will email it to you shortly after your appointment.
- A follow up appointment will be booked within 4 weeks of the initial appointment to assess your progress on the new protocol and potentially make additional changes and suggestions.
Hadia is based at therapy rooms in central Hove.
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|