42 Theobolds Road
13-15 Bouvrie Street
I am Nutritional Therapist and Personal Trainer with over 7000 hours of experience. I know the power the individualised nutrition and exercise (if applicable) can have on an individuals health.
When people fall from optimal health more often than not the answer falls in their nutrition and lifestyle practice- 80% of health issues today stem from lifestyle choices.
I take a systems approach to establish the cause of any fall from optimal health, then work together with you, the client, to restore your health back where it should be. My aim is to always establish the root cause of your issues to combat both this and the symptoms you are presenting.
This will involve a gradual process of behaviour change, which may include incorporating foods you would have previously not eaten, taking part in regular appropriate exercise, increasing overall activity, potentially taking some nutritional supplements and taking appropriate steps to correct your lifestyle in order to break the cycle that brought you to seek my help in the first place.
All I ask from my clients is there 100% commitment and i will provide you with all the guidance required.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Nutritional Therapy Diploma from the Institute for Optimal Nutrition, London
- Personal Training Diploma from Premier Training, London
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Anaemia *
- Balanced diet
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Coeliac disease
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Digestive problems *
- Eczema *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Healthy hair
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Iron deficiency anaemia *
- Menopause *
- Migraine *
- Obesity *
- Osteoporosis *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Psoriasis *
- Rosacea *
- Skin health and conditions *
- Thyroid problems
- Tiredness *
- Weight gain
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Photos & videos
Initial session £145
Follow up sessions £105
Initial session plus 3 follow up sessions £420
Initial session plus 5 follow up sessions £630
When contacting me please be aware it is likely that i will ask you to change things related to your nutrition and lifestyle. If you are not ready for this then i ask you to consider if you are actually ready to tackle the problem.
If you are ready to implement change and tackle the health issues being presented then i look forward to ensuring your return to full health.
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
Tuesday 2-7pm Thursday 2-7pm Friday 2-7pm