I'm a UKVRN associate member nutritionist and a former chef. As a mother, a wife and a nutrition practitioner, I’m deeply passionate about great quality food and a strong advocate of the benefits of a well-balanced lifestyle for the whole family.
Born and raised in Brazil, I have a Bachelor degree in Human Nutrition and Dietetics at Universidade Tuiuti do Paraná, where I learned different aspects of nutrition and its impact on the human body. This academic experience deeply nurtured my knowledge in nutrition and even reinforced my passion for healthy dieting, underpinning my career as a nutritionist consultant ready to help families in changing their daily lifestyle.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Bachelor degree in Human Nutrition and Dietetics, Universidade Tuiuti do Paraná – Curitiba – PR – Brazil
- Nutritional Therapist Course, The Health Sciences Academy
- Nutrition & Weight Management, The Health Sciences Academy
- Full insurance and a member of the Association for Nutrition (AfN)
Areas of nutrition I deal with
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
My services range from nutritional education care to customised health diet plan especially designed for each customer, without losing the core idea that healthy quality food can be both delicious and simple to make!
Extras services also available: (fees upon request)
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
|Other languages:||Portuguese and English|