The White Crane Clinic
13 St George's Mews
London Neurology and Pain Clinic
100 Harley Street
I am extremely passionate about health and about maximising the human body’s remarkable potential for self-healing from the inside out.
I offer one-to-one health consultations involving thorough information gathering on the basis of which I devise a bespoke nutritional/lifestyle programme tailor-made to fit the needs of each individual client. Through an in depth case history, we will identify the likely triggers and underlying drivers of whatever symptoms you may be experiencing, and then establish a plan through which these can be addressed. We will ensure that all dietary recommendations are in keeping with your cultural, ethical or religious dietary requirements, and together we can problem solve ways to overcome any perceived obstacles you might have to making dietary/lifestyle changes.
My aim is always to look at what you and your body are telling me, and to then suggest long-term sustainable lifestyle and dietary changes to help with whatever you would like support with. This might include use of supplements where indicated, and occasionally some testing may be necessary to provide further information for a well targeted plan. My approach always aims to be evidence based where possible. We would work together to establish a nutritional plan that works with your likes, preferences, busy schedule, external demands, or any medical plan you might be following, and that allows you to take charge of your health going forward.
I am committed to embracing and promoting health for myself and anyone else who is keen to improve their wellbeing and feel abundantly vibrant!
Training, qualifications & experience
- BA Hons Psychology
- PG Dip Speech and Language Therapy
- Dip Nutritional Therapy at College of Naturopathic Medicine
- CNHC reg
After a degree in Psychology and subsequently Speech and Language Therapy, Francesca spent 8 years working in the field of neurology, neurosurgery, and intensive care helping patients who had communication and/or swallowing difficulties. Following these years in the conventional medical setting and some health challenges of her own, she came to strongly believe that the key to good health lies in a preventative and holistic multimodal approach which takes into account the body as a whole, views each individual as absolutely unique, addresses the root of illness rather than just its symptoms, and in which nutrition plays an essential role. This led her to train as a nutritional therapist, naturopath and iridologist at the College of Naturopathic Medicine.
She is fully registered with the British Association of Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy (BANT) and with the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC). She also has a role as assistant clinic supervisor at the College of Naturopathic Medicine in London, working with clinic supervisors to support final year students in the development of their clinical and professional skills.
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Anaemia *
- Balanced diet
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Coeliac disease
- Constipation *
- Crohn's disease *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Eating disorders *
- Eczema *
- Fibromyalgia *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Heart disease *
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Infants and pre-school children
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Life stages
- Menopause *
- Migraine *
- Obesity *
- Osteoporosis *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Pregnancy and preconception
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Psoriasis *
- Rosacea *
- Schoolchildren and teenagers
- Skin health and conditions *
- Sports nutrition
- Thyroid problems
- Tiredness *
- Weight gain
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
- Initial consultation (1 hour): £120
- Includes comprehensive written plan emailed to you following the consultation, and ongoing email support for queries.
- Follow up consultation (30 minutes): £60
- Includes updated written plan emailed to you following the consultation, and ongoing email support for queries.
I have experience of and welcome clients with a variety of goals and health challenges.
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||No|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
My availability is flexible and includes daytime hours during weekdays and weekends