Francesca Liparoti Dip ION, FdSc, BA (hons), mBant, CNHC
Clapham Common Clinic
151-153 Clapham High Street
Are you sick and tired of feeling sick and tired?
Of not looking your best?
Maybe you're gaining weight and can't seem to lose it no matter what things you try?
Maybe you've tried so many 'diets' in the past and nothing works, plus they feel horrible to do!
I'm a Registered Nutritional Therapist & Motivational Health Coach and I work with amazing and comitted women who want to regain control of their health and weight, and learn to love their bodies again. I help my clients by educating, empowering and inspiring them to form healthy lifestyle habits that can have a transformational effect, forever.
I am passionate about helping women lose weight, fix their hormones, and bring back their zest for life and a whole new energy. I don’t believe in fad diets or needing ‘willpower’, I will show you how to enjoy nourishing, real, hearty and satisfying food and learn that you don’t have to starve yourself to lose weight. Click here for information about my programmes - http://www.flnutrition.co.uk/work-with-me/nutrition-coaching-programme/
Training, qualifications & experience
Diploma in Nutritional Therapy obtained from the Institute for Optimum Nutrition, Richmond, London
Registered and regulated by the British Association for Applied Nutritional Therapy (BANT)
Member of The Complimentary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC)
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Anaemia *
- Balanced diet
- Constipation *
- Crohn's disease *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Eczema *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Healthy hair
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Menopause *
- Migraine *
- Obesity *
- Osteoporosis *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Pregnancy and preconception
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Psoriasis *
- Rosacea *
- Schoolchildren and teenagers
- Skin health and conditions *
- Sports nutrition
- Thyroid problems
- Tiredness *
- Weight gain
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
How I see clients:
- In person at the Clapham Common Clinic
- In person at your workplace in Canary Wharf
- Via Skype
- All follow ups are done via telephone or Skype
Initial consultation: £175 (90 mins)
Initial consultation + follow up: £250
6 week Kickstart to Health & Weight Loss Package: £597
- 90 minute initial consultation
- 5 x 30 minute follow up coaching calls (weekly)
- Personalised 7 day food plan
- Email support throughout
- Supporting handouts, info sheets and recipes
6 month Breakthrough to Health & Weight Loss Package: £1,825 (payment plans available)
- 90 minute initial-extensive consultation
- Personalised plan based on your lifestyle, your needs and your goals so that you have EXACT nutritional blueprint that will work for you. I don’t do cookie cutter programs!
- 7 day food plan completely tailored to you and your requirements so you don’t have to guess what to eat each day. You will have a balanced plan that will ensure sustained energy + balanced blood sugar throughout the day so that binge eating is a thing of the past.
- 14 x 50 minute 1:1 follow up calls – we will speak regularly throughout the 6 months to ensure you stay on track for success. I will hold you accountable and manage any struggles you have in this session.
- Email support throughout – so you don’t have to guess or wait if you have questions in between sessions. This will ensure that if you have any “wobbles” and your hand starts reaching for the biscuit tin, I can guide you on how to effectively manage this.
- Private Facebook group – an intimate group where you can ask even more questions and get support & motivation from like – minded women that are on the same path as you. We all need support on this journey!
- Lifetime access to a private members area – housing a library of resources, recipes, exercise advice, handouts, cheat sheets and short videos to ensure you stay on track both throughout the programme and for the longterm.
12 week online group programme: £697 - http://www.flnutrition.co.uk/group-programme
Book a FREE no obligation discovery call with me to see how I best can help you - https://francescaliparoti.satoriapp.com/offers/97505-free-breakthrough-call
For more information please go to - http://www.flnutrition.co.uk/work-with-me/nutrition-coaching-programme/
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|