Francesca Lancaster DipNT MBANT CNHC
The Reevehurst Clinic
25 Eastbury Road
12 Harley Street
I am passionate about helping people build healthy happy lives through the power of nutrition. As a mother of two young children, I am especially enthusiastic about the importance of good nutrition and lifestyle in providing a strong foundation for a healthy future.
I love supporting families in changing their eating habits, looking at food in a new way and providing education to make healthier choices for life. This could be starting with pre-conception or pregnancy, breastfeeding, weaning and beyond.
However in order to give your family the best, you need to be feeling your best too! Mums can be so busy juggling the demands of modern life that their own health can often come at the bottom of the list. This must change! I provide nutritional support through manageable and realistic individual nutrition programmes to help boost energy levels, regulate hormone imbalances, normalise digestion, facilitate weight loss and more. Each programme is tailored to suit individual requirements.
I don’t just work with mums and their children at my clinic, I work with a wide range of clients to help achieve their goals and positively support their health concerns through the power of Nutritional Therapy.
I am a BANT/CNHC registered and fully qualified Nutritional Therapist. Before having my children I worked in the corporate sector for almost ten years, where I experienced first hand the difficulties of balancing work demands with maintaining a healthy lifestyle. It was only when I had my first child that I decided to study nutrition, as I wanted to learn how to provide him with the best start that I could. However all my personal reading on the subject had produced so much confusion through conflicting ideas, that I decided to take a three year science based Nutrition diploma at the internationally renowned College of Naturopathic Medicine (CNM) to make sense of it all.
I am now committed to passing this knowledge on to others to get you/your family on the path to a bight and healthy future.
Please contact me to find out availability, package prices, and to find out more about how Nutritional Therapy can help you.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma in Naturopathic Nutrition from the College of Naturopathic Medicine (CNM) in London.
- Registered with BANT (British Association for Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy)
- Registered with CNHC (Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council)
I regularly attend lectures and seminars, to ensure my knowledge of nutrition stays up to date, and therefore making the most informed and current recommendations.
I am also a CYQ level 3 qualified Pilates Instructor and a freelance writer for Highfield Vitamins.
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Anaemia *
- Balanced diet
- Cancer *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Coeliac disease
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Digestive problems *
- Eating disorders *
- Eczema *
- Fibromyalgia *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Healthy hair
- Heart disease *
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Infants and pre-school children
- Life stages
- Menopause *
- Migraine *
- Obesity *
- Osteoporosis *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Pregnancy and preconception
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Psoriasis *
- Schoolchildren and teenagers
- Skin health and conditions *
- Sports nutrition
- Thyroid problems
- Tiredness *
- Weight gain
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
I am available Monday to Friday. Daytime and evening appointments available.