Francesca Lancaster DipNT MBANT CNHC
The Reevehurst Clinic
25 Eastbury Road
12 Harley Street
Do you want to eat a healthier diet but not sure where to start or don't feel you have the time? Do you want to feel great and lose weight? Is your digestion suffering due to your current diet? Or do you wish to gain more knowledge on healthy eating for you and your family?
Embarking on a Nutrition programme can provide you with the tools and information you will need to help you reach your health and wellbeing goals.
On a nutrition programme I will firstly I take a full case history of your current health, previous health, family history, discuss your goals and review a diet diary which I will ask you to complete beforehand. I will then provide you with a manageable plan, individually tailored to suit you, and taking into account your likes/dislikes, how much time you have, cooking ability etc. I will also explain the reasons why I am making the recommendations that I suggest which can really help with motivation. Your level of continued support will then vary depending on which programme you decide to choose.
I am a qualified and BANT/CNHC registered Nutritional Therapist. I have always held a keen interest in diet and exercise, and before nutrition I worked in the corporate sector for almost ten years, where I experienced first hand the difficulties of balancing work demands with maintaining a healthy lifestyle. When I had my first child, I furthered my interest and decided to study nutrition, as I wanted to learn how to provide him with the best start that I could. So I studied for three years at the internationally renowned College of Naturopathic Medicine (CNM) in London. After hundreds of clinic hours I continually saw the power of good nutrition and the positive effects it made on peoples health and wellbeing.
Now in my own clinical practice, I am committed to passing this knowledge on to get you (or your family) on the path to vitality and great health for a bright future.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma in Naturopathic Nutrition from the College of Naturopathic Medicine (CNM) in London.
- Registered with BANT (British Association for Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy)
- Registered with CNHC (Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council)
I regularly attend lectures and seminars, to ensure my knowledge of nutrition stays up to date, and therefore making the most informed and current recommendations.
I am also a freelance writer for Highfield Vitamins.
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Anaemia *
- Balanced diet
- Cancer *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Coeliac disease
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Digestive problems *
- Eating disorders *
- Eczema *
- Fibromyalgia *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Healthy hair
- Heart disease *
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Infants and pre-school children
- Life stages
- Menopause *
- Migraine *
- Obesity *
- Osteoporosis *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Pregnancy and preconception
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Psoriasis *
- Schoolchildren and teenagers
- Skin health and conditions *
- Sports nutrition
- Thyroid problems
- Tiredness *
- Weight gain
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
I am available Monday to Friday. Daytime and evening appointments available.