Francesca Lancaster DipNT MBANT CNHC
12 Harley Street
The Reevehurst Clinic
25 Eastbury Road
I am a qualified Nutritional Therapist, registered with both BANT (British Association for Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy) and CNHC (Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council). I trained for three years at the College of Naturopathic Medicine (CNM) in London. I have clinics in London (Harley Street) and Northwood, Middlesex.
Before nutrition, I worked within the corporate sector for almost ten years, where I experienced first hand the difficulties of balancing work demands with a healthy lifestyle.
I have always held an interest in health, nutrition and exercise, but it was when I had my two children that I committed to taking my interest to the next level. Partly because I wanted to learn how to give my children the best start nutritionally, and also because my reading on the internet had produced so much confusion and conflicting ideas, that I decided to take a science based Nutrition qualification to make sense of it all.
I now hope to pass this knowledge on to others, whether you are looking to improve your general health and wellbeing, lose weight, or help to manage specific health conditions through a bespoke nutrition and wellness plan.
I cover all areas of nutrition, and have experience of seeing clients with a wide range of health concerns and goals. These include:
- Chronic health complaints and conditions
- Children’s health
- Weight management
- Improving general health and wellbeing through healthy eating
- Improving sports performance
A nutrition consultation at my clinic involves a thorough review of your current and previous medical history, current and previous diet and lifestyle, and your future goals. A manageable nutrition plan will then be created for you, targeted to suit individual goals.
My passion is to help people make positive changes to their health and wellbeing, through the power of good nutrition and re-education.
Training, qualifications & experience
- A diploma in Naturopathic Nutrition from the College of Naturopathic Medicine (CNM) in London.
- Registered with BANT (British Association for Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy)
- Registered with CNHC (Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council)
I regularly attend lectures and seminars, to ensure my knowledge of nutrition stays up to date and therefore making the most informed and current recommendations.
I also work as a freelance writer for Highfield Vitamins.
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Anaemia *
- Balanced diet
- Cancer *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Coeliac disease
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Digestive problems *
- Eating disorders *
- Eczema *
- Fibromyalgia *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Healthy hair
- Heart disease *
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Infants and pre-school children
- Life stages
- Menopause *
- Migraine *
- Obesity *
- Osteoporosis *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Pregnancy and preconception
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Psoriasis *
- Schoolchildren and teenagers
- Skin health and conditions *
- Sports nutrition
- Thyroid problems
- Tiredness *
- Weight gain
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||No|
|Telephone nutrition support:||No|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|