Bob Prowse Health Club
I developed a real passion and respect for Nutritional Therapy after seeing the very real improvements to the health and happiness of family members after they had made some positive changes following a consultation with a Therapist. Once I started to study the subject, I found it was even more fantastic than even I thought it was. I decided there and then that I wanted to share this with as many people as possible to help them through their health issues and be the best that they can be.
You can come for an individual consultation, with some like-minded friends, or you can take me shopping with you and let me show you what to buy and how to avoid marketing ploys. Stress busting sessions and weight management consultations are also available.
I am available for online and telephone support, indeed give me a call for a free chat, to decide if Nutritional Therapy is for you.
NEW! I can now offer Kinesiology techniques to help identify any body imbalances - including potential intolerances, hormonal imbalances and much more.
Training, qualifications & experience
Natural Healthcare College. Dip NNT
I am also an associate member of the GNC, General Naturopathic Council, and full member of the NNA, Naturopathic Nutrition Association.
Other course attended include:
Naturopathic Psychosocial Skills
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Balanced diet
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Constipation *
- Crohn's disease *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Eczema *
- Fibromyalgia *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Healthy hair
- Heart disease *
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Infants and pre-school children
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Menopause *
- Migraine *
- Obesity *
- Osteoporosis *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Pregnancy and preconception
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Psoriasis *
- Rosacea *
- Schoolchildren and teenagers
- Skin health and conditions *
- Thyroid problems
- Tiredness *
- Weight gain
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Initial Individual Consultation. £55
Group Consultation (4-6). £10 each
Take me shopping. £30
Stress busting session. £40
Kinesiology - add on to Nutrition consultation £25
I offer a simple finger prick blood test to take away the guesswork and give you very real accurate information. You can test up to 150 items and you'll get a consultation before the test, and after the results are received.
Contact me for prices for this service.
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|