Ewurama Bossman NT Dip CNM MBANT CNHC
10 St. Peters Road
01480 399 607 / 07852 132579
Open, friendly and passionate.
I am a fully qualified and registered Nutritional Therapist with particular interest in weight loss and weight loss management, gut health, digestion and food intolerances.
My approach to Nutrition and healthy living is about balance, moderation and most of all enjoyment. Rather than promoting quick fixes or crash diets that in the long term leave us functioning sub-optimally, my emphasis is on helping you to understand your body, how to feed and take care of it with proper nutrition and food choices.
I understand that one size does not fit all, so I take a very individualistic approach in helping you meet your diet and health related goals. My work focuses on drawing up person-specific dietary and lifestyle plans, tailored to suit your needs; allowing you to tune into what is best for your body. My aim is to help you feel your best, so we will create diet and lifestyle habits that are rewarding, enjoyable and lasting!
For more information feel free to visit my website as above.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Naturopathic Nutritional Therapy Diploma - CNM (College of Naturopathic Medicine (2012 - 2016)
- RSPH Community Skills Training in Food and Nutrition - London Metropolitan University (2014)
- Ongoing CPD - Continual Professional Development. Regular attendance at seminars, webinars and training programmes.
- BANT - British Association for Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy
- CNHC - Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Anaemia *
- Balanced diet
- Constipation *
- Diabetes *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Eczema *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Menopause *
- Obesity *
- Skin health and conditions *
- Sports nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Initial 60 min Consultation: £65
45min Follow-up Consultations: £40
*Students (16-24) receive 10% discount on consultation fees.
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||No|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
Mon-Fri 10am to 5pm. Times subject to flexibility. Skype consultations are available.