Eva Mauleon-Mackenzie DipION FdSc MBANT CNHC
01277 810542 / 07725 268 465
Whilst I can support most health issues, I specialise in Gut problems, Sport nutrition,
Women’s Health, Pre-conceptual Planning/Fertility, Pregnancy,
and Healthy eating.
My tailor-made recommendations are designed to fit around your lifestyle. You will leave equipped with personalised food plans and plenty of recipe suggestions to make it easy. Through education and my on-going support, you will leave motivated and empowered to achieve your goals
Training, qualifications & experience
- I am a fully qualified Nutritional Therapist trained at the Institute for Optimum Nutrition (ION) accredited by the University of Bedfordshire where I studied for 3 years.
- I am registered with BANT (British Association for Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy) – The body that promotes and upholds the ethical standards in Nutritional Therapy.
- I have met the strict criteria required for the Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC) registration – the Professional Standards Council for regulation of Nutritional Therapists, funded by the Department of Health.
- I am fully insured to practise in the field of Nutritional Therapy
- I am actively involved in Continual Professional Development to keep my knowledge up-to-date on the latest nutritional developments.
Areas of nutrition I deal with
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Photos & videos
Initial consultation: (60 minutes) £80 – Includes:
- Detailed assessment of health questionnaire
- Discussion of findings
- Nutritional hand-outs
- Menu ideas/meal suggestions
- Dietary, lifestyle and supplement programme
- Recommendation of tests if appropriate
Follow-up consultations: (45 – minutes) £60 – Includes:
- Review and adjustment of dietary and supplement programme as necessary
- Further hand-outs if applicable
- Analysis of test results if applicable.
- Additional costs: Any dietary supplements or diagnostic tests recommended are not covered in the consultation fee.
I am an enthusiastic cook and I believe food should be a pleasure and not a source of worry and stress. I am passionate about educating people to make the right choices and I have lots of tricks up my sleeve for tasty, healthy dishes.
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|