Your Optimum Nutrition - Emilia Skrzypek MSc
YOUR PERSONAL NUTRITIONIST
Providing you with all necessary tools to healthy living.
'Your Optimum Nutrition stands for finding a balanced diet that works best for you and my role is to help you develop healthy relationship with food and your body. Changing nutritional habits is not easy, and you’re more likely to succeed with and experienced and knowledgeable support and once you learn how to do it, you will never look back!' Emilia.
After completing Your Optimum Nutrition Programme you may:
- Regain control over your life and wellbeing
- Become able to cope with the effects of busy, stressful lifestyle
- Feel lighter, younger and positive
- Sleep better and feel more energised
- Increase your mental and physical performance
- Get rid of pain or discomfort
- Maintain long-term effects
- Learn to prepare healthy, delicious meals in efficient way.
WHY WORK WITH ME?
- I am a member of BANT and CNHC registered Nutritional Therapist, Dietitian, and passionate cook with over 10 years of experience.
- I preach what I teach – I aim to be the role model but I also have my ‘ups’ and ‘downs’ and I understand how difficult the change can sometimes be.
- My clients describe me as friendly, understanding and positive, which helps them to open up, commit to the process and stay on track with their goals.
- I use coaching and behaviour change techniques to increase your chances of achieving and sustaining your goals.
- I have a strong interest in traditional ways of healing, such as Five Elements Nutrition and I believe in eating seasonal, local food that is prepared with care.
- On the other hand, using evidence-based research helps me to translate this knowledge into informed practice.
- I share plenty of recipe ideas and cooking hints and tips.
- I work with limited number of clients at a time to dedicate you my full attention.
- I offer consultations in person and on Skype to make things easy for you.
Training, qualifications & experience
- MSc Nutritional Therapy, University of Worcester, UK
- BSc Clinical Dietetics, Silesian University of Medicine, Poland
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Anaemia *
- Balanced diet
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Coeliac disease *
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Constipation *
- Crohn's disease *
- Diabetes *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Eczema *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Healthy hair
- Heart disease *
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Hyperthyroidism *
- Hypothyroidism *
- Infants and pre-school children
- Iron deficiency anaemia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Life stages
- Megaloblastic anaemia *
- Menopause *
- Migraine *
- Obesity *
- Osteoporosis *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Pregnancy and preconception
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Psoriasis *
- Rosacea *
- Schoolchildren and teenagers
- Skin health and conditions *
- Thyroid problems *
- Tiredness *
- Weight gain
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Photos & videos
- Regular consultations online or in person
- Personalised, evidence-based nutritional support based on your current health status and dietary and lifestyle habits
- Full Guide to Your Optimum Nutrition
- Inspirational tips or a detailed 7-day meal plan – whatever works for you
- Plenty of delicious, seasonal recipes and practical tips (eat better, not less)
- Support with shopping and meal planning
- Introducing changes step-by-step
- Progress evaluation and motivation on a monthly basis until you achieve your aims
- E-mail support in between consultations
In order to allow for new habits to develop, Your Optimum Nutrition Programme consist of three consultations paid upfront (1st Consultation, 2nd Consultation and 1x Follow-up) that can be continued with Follow-Up consultations paid on a monthly basis.
Consultations take place at approx. 2-4-week intervals. The length of the therapy depends on your current health status, motivation and commitment to the process and may take a couple weeks to few months; this will be assessed at an individual basis after the 1st Consultation.
To find out more please visit my website:
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|