I am a registered dietitian and freelance sport and exercise nutritionist. I have more than 15 years experience working within the NHS and more recently I have been working as a freelance dietitian as well. I have experience working with individuals on a one to one basis or in groups.
I have extensive experience in weight management, allergies and intolerances, cardiovascular disease, maternal nutrition and gastro disorders although I specialises in diabetes and sports nutrition.
My aim is to provide evidence based,individualised, practical dietary advice to all my patients and clients and to help them debunk all the dietary myths we are surrounded with nowadays.
Healthy eating should be fun and easy!
Contact me today for a consultation.
Training, qualifications & experience
B.Sc Nutrition and Dietetic
Pg.Cert Sport and Exercise Nutritionist
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Balanced diet
- Coeliac disease
- Constipation *
- Crohn's disease *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Heart disease *
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Menopause *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Pregnancy and preconception
- Sports nutrition
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
£60/hr for the first consultation (usually an hour)
£40/hr for follow-up consultations (usually up to 45 minutes)
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
Please contact me for availibility