Elizabeth Cappetta dipCNM dipPsych mBANT CNHC UKCP
07976 730 207
I am a Naturopathic Nutritional Therapist and also a qualified Psychotherapist with over 15 years experience. I offer a holistic approach to health encompassing the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual.
I am very passionate about helping people regain a sense of wellbeing in their lives. I enjoy educating my clients and helping them to be able to help themselves and their loved ones.
What you can expect:
1. A thorough case history taken looking at every aspect of your health.
2. Advice on testing through the G.P or privately where necessary.
3. A plan of action for the short, medium and long term.
4. Education and dispelling common myths.
5. Support, encouragement and motivation.
6. Referrals where necessary.
Better health is only a short email or call away.
Training, qualifications & experience
Diploma in Nutritional Therapy from the College of Naturopathic Medicine - London.
Diploma in Naturopathy from the College of Naturopathic Medicine- London.
Post graduate diploma in Transpersonal Psychotherapy from the College of Counselling and Psychotherapy Education -London.
Member of BANT
Member of CNHC
Member of UKCP
Member of The Royal Society of Medicine
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Anaemia *
- Anorexia nervosa *
- Balanced diet
- Binge eating disorder *
- Bulimia nervosa *
- Cancer *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Coeliac disease
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Constipation *
- Crohn's disease *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Eating disorders *
- Eczema *
- Fibromyalgia *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Healthy hair
- Heart disease *
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Infants and pre-school children
- Iron deficiency anaemia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Life stages
- Megaloblastic anaemia *
- Menopause *
- Migraine *
- Obesity *
- Osteoporosis *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Pregnancy and preconception
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Psoriasis *
- Rosacea *
- Schoolchildren and teenagers
- Skin health and conditions *
- Thyroid problems
- Tiredness *
- Weight gain
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Initial consultation - £100.00 (approx. 2 hours)
Follow up appointments - £75.00 (approx. 1 hour)
Food intolerance testing via Lorisian Labs - £225
I also offer psychotherapy and counselling to help deal with any health problems as I fully appreciate that emotional health leads to better physical health.
- Also registered with Counselling Directory
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
Availability Mon-Fri day and evenings. Sat and Sun - by request