Elaine Jackson BSc (Hons) DipION mBANT CNHC
The Charterhouse Clinic
98 Crawford Street
Elaine is a fully qualified registered Nutritional Therapist and founder of Connecting Nutrition, a successful private Nutritional Therapy practice in Islington.
Training, qualifications & experience
Elaine has a Bachelor of Science degree in Nutritional Therapy and a diploma with distinction from the Institute for Optimum Nutrition. She previously graduated from Manchester University with a degree in Nutrition and Food Science. Elaine is a graduate in Applying Functional Medicine in Clinical Practice and a guest lecturer at the Institute for Optimum Nutrition. She founded Connecting Nutrition, a private Nutritional Therapy practice in Islington and works for York Test Laboratories as one of their practicing Nutritional Therapists.
- A full member of the British Association for Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy (BANT)
- Registered with The Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC)
- Associate Member of the Royal Society of Medicine
- Abides by strict codes of conduct for Nutritional Therapy
Elaine continues her post graduate education in nutritional research by attending conferences and seminars which are at the forefront of nutrition science and she is required to complete 30 hours of Continuing Professional Development (CPD) each year.
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Anaemia *
- Balanced diet
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Coeliac disease
- Constipation *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Eczema *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Healthy hair
- Heart disease *
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Menopause *
- Migraine *
- Obesity *
- Osteoporosis *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Psoriasis *
- Rosacea *
- Skin health and conditions *
- Thyroid problems
- Tiredness *
- Weight gain
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Please see my website for information regarding fees and packages.
Elaine is a qualified and experienced Metabolic Balance® Coach offering the Metabolic Balance nutrition programme for long-term health and weight management. Please see www.connectingnutrition.co.uk for more information.
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
Appointments available Monday - Friday including some evenings and weekends by prior arrangement.