Dora Walsh DIP NUT, CNM, NTCC, MBANT
Nutriheal Nutrition Clinic Royal Victoria Dock (By Appointment Only)
Nutriheal Nutrition Clinic (By Appointment Only)
5 Wormwood Steet
0207 474 6880
I take the time to get to the root of your health problem instead of just treating symptoms. With over 10 years of experience working with a variety different conditions and much success in steering my clients back to health.
I run my practices in Docklands, London and The City of London, i.e. Liverpool Street, Bank/Monument area.
As the nutrition and diet expert for Virgin Media and MSN Lifestyle I'm regularly featured in the news and provide regular articles and commentary on the latest food and nutrition news.
I've worked as the nutrition expert on Sky News, BBC's Good Food show and other TV and radio programmes talking about nutrition, and am regularly quoted in Mens Health, Now Mag, New Mag, Look Mag, Essentials Magazine, Daily Mail etc.
I'm also the official Nutritionist for Body London Models, one if the UK's leading boutique modelagencies representing a diverse range of models from beauty to lingerie models, body part models etc.
We also run a corporate nutrition wellness programme and work with many businesses and model agencies around the capital.
Let me and my team of Nutritionists to get you back to health
Your nutrition programme
- We can see you face to face or via videophone to advise you a nutrition plan for your health issues
- We create a workable plan with targets and goals
- You receive your personalised health plan on email after your consult with supplement recommendations if needed
- We follow up after 4-5 weeks via videophone to get you to the next level
CALL ME ON: 0207 474 6880 OR EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org FOR YOUR FREE 20 MINUTE PHONE CONSULT.
Ask us your nutrition questions and find out what other conditions can be addressed or if nutrition is the right route for you. We are happy to answer your questions.
I look forward to speaking with you.
With very best wishes,
Training, qualifications & experience
Nutritional Therapist DIP. NUT CNM MBANT
Dora Walsh is a fully qualified Nutritionist working in London, and has been accepted onto the Nutritional Therapy Council register and the CNHC, Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council, and the British Association of Applied Nutrition, BANT.
All NTC, CNHC practitioners have met the national occupational standards for the safe and regulated practice of nutritional therapy.
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Balanced diet
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Coeliac disease
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Constipation *
- Crohn's disease *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Eczema *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Healthy hair
- Heart disease *
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Infants and pre-school children
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Life stages
- Menopause *
- Migraine *
- Obesity *
- Osteoporosis *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Pregnancy and preconception
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Psoriasis *
- Rosacea *
- Schoolchildren and teenagers
- Skin health and conditions *
- Sports nutrition
- Thyroid problems
- Tiredness *
- Weight gain
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Contact us directly for more information on specialised plans available at the Nutriheal Nutrition Clinic and fees.
* Food intolerance testing
* Energy levels
* Fat around the middle
Goal setting and meal planning
Healthy food shopping advice and services
Blood sugar balance
Nutrition is my passion and my life and I love inspiring my clients to to get healthy and eat well in a manageable way that can be sustained for life.
I've worked as the nutrition expert on Sky News, BBC's Good Food show and other TV and radio programmes talking about nutrition, and I'm regularly quoted in Mens Health, Now Magazine, Look and Essentials Magazine.
I'm the nutrition and diet expert for Virgin Media and MSN Lifestyle and provide regular articles and commentary on the latest food and nutrition news.
I'm also the official Nutritionist for Body London Models, one if the UK's leading boutique model agencies representing a diverse range of models from beauty to lingerie models, body part models etc.
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
Tuesday, Wednesday,Thursday in person of via videophone