I’m a Nutrition and Health Coach and love my work! I specialise in working with people who are juggling life, pushing themselves hard, and have found themselves feeling exhausted, low, stressed and overweight.
Whether you have a specific health condition, aren't feeling your best right now or are simply striving for optimal vitality, Nutritional Therapy and Health Coaching is well placed to help you achieve your goals and I'd be very happy to help you.
Nutritional Therapy & Health Coaching
I am a Nutritional Therapist and Health Coach, supporting clients to optimise their health and vitality in a way that is personalised to their unique circumstances. My objective is to help my clients make changes that can contribute to improving their health and wellbeing - for now and the long term.
Complimentary Health & Vitality Assessment
I offer everyone a complimentary, no obligation, Health & Vitality Assessment Call. This is an opportunity to find out more about me and the services I offer by having a 20 minute complimentary call.
During this call I will cover some key questions to assess your overall health and vitality and you have the opportunity to share with me your health goals and ask me questions about my approach. From there we can review the best way for you to move forward.
Nutritional Therapy and Health Coaching can support people of all ages with a wide variety of health challenges. My training enables me to cover all areas of health and I welcome that variety, albeit I work the most with people who describe themselves as:
- Feeling exhausted and dealing with ongoing fatigue
- Not having enough "juice in the batteries"
- Experiencing low mood
- Having reduced resilience levels and being more irritable
- Having reduced levels of motivation
- Finding their focus being less than it used to be
- Finding their weight has changed, usually increased, and there is nothing they can do to change it
- Being simply concerned that they might be heading in this direction!
Depending on my client's personal health situation and circumstances I may also recommend functional testing to help target more specifically the food and lifestyle changes being adopted.
Personal Health Plans
A health plan can include a number of areas including:
- Nutritional Supplements
- Testing, either via your GP or privately
- Suggested referrals to other healthcare practitioners
Training, qualifications & experience
I am a qualified Nutritional Therapist (Dip Nut CNM) on the accredited register of the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC), the UK voluntary regulator for complementary therapies.
I am a member of two professional bodies responsible for assisting the profession achieve the highest standards of integrity, competence and professional practice – the British Association for Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy (BANT) and the Naturopathic Nutrition Association (NNA).
In addition I am an Assistant Clinical Supervisor for the College of Naturopathic Nutrition, supporting students of Nutritional Therapy develop their clinical skills, and a member of the Professional Practice Committee for BANT supporting the industry in promoting good levels of professional practice.
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Anaemia *
- Balanced diet
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Constipation *
- Crohn's disease *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Eczema *
- Fibromyalgia *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Healthy hair
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Life stages
- Menopause *
- Migraine *
- Obesity *
- Osteoporosis *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Psoriasis *
- Rosacea *
- Skin health and conditions *
- Thyroid problems
- Tiredness *
- Weight gain
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Photos & videos
My objective is to support you to achieve your health goals in a way and at a pace that’s right for you.
I believe that clients see the greatest health improvements when we work together for a period of at least 12 weeks, regularly reviewing progress and then making the next step. Throughout this time my approach is always to provide you with understanding, direction, motivation, guidance and support.
I have a number of programmes available for you depending on your individual circumstances and the level of support that would benefit you the most.
Complimentary Health & Vitality Assessment
This is a great opportunity to have a complimentary review. In this 20 minute call I’ll assess your current Health and Vitality status, we can discuss what’s on your mind and how I can support you with your health goals. We can also cover any questions you have and discuss options for working together.
You can book this directly via my website or simply call/email to arrange.
Personalised Health Programmes
Personalised health programmes involve working at a detailed level to fully understand your current health, your goals and your personal circumstances. We work through a new nutrition and lifestyle plan, consider nutritional supplements and possible clinical testing to really help you move forward.
To create real change and achieve results we need to work together over a period of time; a ‘one-off’ appointment is unlikely to help you make the difference. The length of your programme and level of support will depend very much on your current status and what you want to achieve, but will typically start with an initial 12 weeks.
Is a Personalised Programme for You?
Personalised Health Programmes are a great fit for you if you want to:
- Make noticeable and sustainable changes to your health and vitality
- Have a better understanding of, and dedicated support for, the health challenges that you are facing
- Re-take control of your health, eating and lifestyle habits by creating new healthy habits that you enjoy
- Increase your knowledge and understanding of your own health and how to improve it for the long term
- Significantly improve your energy, mood, weight, motivation, resilience and overall sense of wellbeing
What Will I Receive?
A Personalised Health Programme will usually involve the following elements and include regular support to help you to implement the recommendations:
- In-depth health and lifestyle assessment to consider symptoms, medical history, family history, lifestyle and environment
- Initial Personal Consultation
- Follow up Health Reviews & Coaching Sessions
- Bite-size Progress Review Calls
- Personalised nutrition and lifestyle plan – updated throughout
- Current medication and nutrients interaction evaluation, where applicable
- Recommendations for nutritional supplements
- Recommendations on clinical tests and interpretation
- Email support
Programme fees start from £395 for a 12-week programme and payment options are available.
The cost associated with any clinical tests or nutritional supplements, if applicable, are additional to the programme fee.
Examples of additional services that can be added to your programme include:
- Kitchen audit
- Home menu planning
- Food shopping guidance
- Restaurant/event menu reviews
If there is anything else you need help with, just ask.
To find out more about the programme that’s right for you please book your Complimentary Health & Vitality Assessment or call/email me.
Here's a couple of Client Reviews:
“I cannot recommend Vitale Health highly enough. The expert advice received from originally setting my goals to achieving them in such a short space of time is a true credit to Deborah and her desire to improve the health and wellbeing of others. Time was taken throughout to help ensure that my personalised plan was realistic, achievable and tailored to my wants and needs. I have never looked back. Thank you!”
“Deborah’s highly professional yet personable approach really worked for me. Plus she has ‘been there, done it’ regards the high stress corporate role so understands the challenges of that on digestion and nutrition. Deb is great at explaining things in a way that makes for easy understanding and also really good at explaining why she is recommending a specific course of action.”
“I had a few little health issues which Debs helped me with. With first class nutritional advice I have been able to make informed choices about my diet and lifestyle and the results have been very beneficial. I can highly recommend Debs because of her professionalism, enthusiasm and her desire to help others achieve good health.”
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
I am available for consultations Monday through Thursday each week and can accommodate evening requests.