Dalbinder Bains BANT MNIMH
Neals Yard Remedies
29 John Dalton Street
The Physiotherapy Centre
65 Booker Avenue
0151 724 2060 / 07841 393775
I am a BANT registered Nutritional Therapist, ZEST4LIFE Weight loss Coach and Medical Herbalist (MNIMH). I also have been trained by Dr Natassha McBride and am a GAPS Practitioner.
I practice in South Liverpool and Neals Yard Central Manchester.
I offer support, guidance and coaching in order to put together a bespoke Nutritional, herbal and lifestyle programme.
I specialise in weight management, hormonal issues and work with clients with longterm health issues, alongside corporate wellbeing.
I hold regular nutrition seminars and ZEST4LIFE 6 - 10 programmes.
I have been a therapist for over 10 years.
Training, qualifications & experience
BSc Herbal Medicine (NIMH)- Full member of the national institute of herbal medicine.
FdSc Nutrition with ION Richmond and full member of BANT (British Association of Nutritional Therapists.
Training with Patrick Holford ZEST4LIFE weightloss. (www.zest4life.eu)
Certified GAPS practitioner - training with Dr Natasha McBride.
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Anaemia *
- Balanced diet
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Coeliac disease
- Constipation *
- Crohn's disease *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Eczema *
- Fibromyalgia *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Healthy hair
- Heart disease *
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Infants and pre-school children
- Iron deficiency anaemia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Life stages
- Menopause *
- Migraine *
- Obesity *
- Osteoporosis *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Pregnancy and preconception
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Psoriasis *
- Rosacea *
- Schoolchildren and teenagers
- Skin health and conditions *
- Thyroid problems
- Tiredness *
- Weight gain
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Initial consultation - 60- 90 minutes £ 90.
I charge a hourly rate of £ 75 however I have several packages that offer substantial discounts.
Prices for supplements, herbal medicine and functional tests vary. Prices on application.
Dalbinder designs personalised/ bespoke programmes for clients looking to:
- achieve sustainable weightloss - realistic, achievable and supportive guidance.
- achieve optimal health/ preventative programmes & wellbeing advice.
- naturally lower cholesterol levels,
- improve a range of health problems associated with our modern diet and pressures of modern life
- achieve improved energy levels,
- achieve a good night's rest.
?Dalbinder can recommend and arrange functional/laboratory tests if required to check for deficiencies, imbalances or intolerances, plus safe and effective supplements where applicable.
She ensures that her advice and programme can be used alongside any other healthcare professionals and she is happy ?to work with your GP or other health professionals.
??Dalbinder offers 1-2-1 consultations, weight-management coaching, and group weight-management nutrition-based programmes.
She recommends a minimum of 3 sessions in most cases to support changes and to work towards achieving lasting change.?
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|