Dainora Bickauskiene Dip CNM, NT, NNA, CHCN
68 Anchor Court
Clipper Park Industrial Units
Thurrock Park Way
I am a qualified Nutritional Therapist and graduated from the College of Naturopathic Medicine in London. In a one-to-one consultation, we will review your current and past health and lifestyle in detail and you will receive a personalised plan with realistic goals to support you. I'm passionate about showing you simple and practical ways of eating for robust health, function and longevity.
I am happy to help you in all health issues, I have worked successfully with gut health, hormonal imbalances, stress-related conditions, weight management, vegan/vegetarian diets, pregnancy, child nutrition, sports nutrition.
Weight loss is something I can help with but my main aim is always first to get you back to balance, energised and with a restored vitality. When you get, healthy weight loss will follow.
I am committed to keeping up-to-date with the latest health news and scientific research. I attend seminars, lectures, workshops and subscribe to medical journals to keep abreast of current health news articles and to ensure continued professional development.
Consultations take place in Grays and Tilbury where I can see people from the surrounding areas including London, Brentwood, Basildon suburbs. I am also available for home/office visits depending on your preference and availability. Please email for more information about home/office visits.
I am truly passionate about what I do, so please feel free to contact me to find out more.
Training, qualifications & experience
• Diploma in Nutritional Therapy from the College of Naturopathic medicine. (Over 200 hours of clinical experience was also a requirement of this qualification.)
• Diploma in Advanced Sports Nutrition from Shaw Academy
• Unlimited Weight Loss Certificate from Shaw Academy
• Fully registered with the Complimentary and Natural Health Care Council (CNHC).
• Member of Naturopathic Nutrition Association (NNA)
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Anaemia *
- Balanced diet
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Coeliac disease
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Constipation *
- Crohn's disease *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Eczema *
- Fibromyalgia *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Healthy hair
- Heart disease *
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Infants and pre-school children
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Life stages
- Menopause *
- Migraine *
- Obesity *
- Osteoporosis *
- Pregnancy and preconception
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Psoriasis *
- Rosacea *
- Schoolchildren and teenagers
- Skin health and conditions *
- Sports nutrition
- Thyroid problems
- Tiredness *
- Weight gain
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Mini phone consultation- 15 minutes (free of charge)
We can have a chat to discuss your health issues and see if I can help you.
Initial Consultation 60-90 minutes (£75)
This is where we discuss your health concerns. We look at past medical conditions, family medical history, previous dietary habits, administered medication, lifestyle factors and sleep patterns. You will receive a personalised plan including recommendations after the consultation.
Follow-up Consultations 30-45 minutes (£45)
To assess how the plan is going for you and make any changes. You will receive an updated plan after your follow up.
Home visits can be arranged for less mobile clients in London, Brentwood, Basildon suburbs.
The home visit for Grays, Tilbury, Chafford Hundred is FREE. Outside these areas, the fee is £20-£40 depending on area.
*The fee covers time and travel.
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
Grays: Monday to Friday 10a.m-8p.m. Tilbury: Saturday / Sunday 10a.m-7p.m Home visits: anytime