Clare Jeffries BSc (Hons) NT, Registered Nutritional Therapist
28a Investment House
01932 500 518
I am a degree qualified Registered Nutritional Therapist with over 10 years experience.
Nutritional therapy is used by a variety of people for numerous reasons but my experience has been that those coming to me for advice, most commonly come for the following issues:
Hormonal issues, 'tummy troubles', bloating, poor energy levels, low mood or nervousness, stress-related poor health, food intolerances, foggy-brain, thyroid health, weight loss, disordered eating, food cravings, to achieve healthy skin or hair, fertility issues and advice on healthy eating during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Low energy, productivity or inability to focus, heart health and cholesterol concerns, sports nutrition, skin issues, reproductive and prostate health, eating well despite hectic schedules, poor sleep patterns including sleep apnoea, weight loss or muscle gain, reducing inflamed joints & tissues and healthy ageing.
Tummy issues, tendency to pick up every bug doing the rounds, skin conditions, food allergy and intolerances, ensuring adequate vitamin and mineral intake if avoiding dairy or gluten, nutritional deficiencies such as low iron, vitamin D or poor immunity, fussy eaters, need to gain weight, behavioural or learning problems and aching legs.
Children often respond really well to nutritional therapy and if you would like to discuss your child's case specifically, get in touch for a free 10 minute chat.
I can advise on tests to assess your vitamin, mineral & hormonal levels or digestion both via the NHS and through private laboratories.
I am fully insured and regularly attend leading Continual Professional Development courses to keep up to date with developments in nutrition.
Most importantly, I am also a working mum to two little boys, so understand the challenges of keeping your family healthy and eating well most of the time despite hectic lives!
- My clinic is on Queens Road, Weybridge and parking is usually available. Appointments offered on Monday to Saturday and some evenings.
- Home visits available on request, which is often useful for tackling mealtime battles and fussy eating problems or for those who find it difficult to travel. These incur a £5 additional charge if in the Cobham, Weybridge, Walton, Hersham, Esher, Byfleet, Oxshott, Hinchley Wood, Claygate, Leatherhead, Bookham or Ripley areas.
Training, qualifications & experience
BSc (Hons) Nutritional Therapy
NTC & CNHC Registered
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Anaemia *
- Anorexia nervosa *
- Balanced diet
- Binge eating disorder *
- Bulimia nervosa *
- Cancer *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Coeliac disease
- Constipation *
- Crohn's disease *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Eating disorders *
- Eczema *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Healthy hair
- Heart disease *
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Infants and pre-school children
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Menopause *
- Migraine *
- Obesity *
- Osteoporosis *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Pregnancy and preconception
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Psoriasis *
- Rosacea *
- Schoolchildren and teenagers
- Skin health and conditions *
- Sports nutrition
- Thyroid problems
- Tiredness *
- Weight gain
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Appointments for children last approximately 1 hour and cost £85. Further follow up appointments are £60.
Appointments for adult's last just over an hour and cost £95. Further follow up appointments are £60.
These charges include written advice to help you follow advice given and any time spent outside of appointment on researching your specific case and checking drug / nutrient interactions if necessary.
Home visits incur a £5 additional charge if in local area.
I run regular workshops on health of children, for example:
- What does my child need? Healthy Eating for Young Children
- Strengthening Your Childs Immune System
- Need a Personal MOT - Women's Health
- Coping with and Conquering Fussy Eating
- Diet & Common Childhood Ailments
See my website for more details.
Also offer talks for parent groups, schools and nurseries.
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||No|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
Appointments Monday - Friday. Saturday morning and evening appointments available on request.