Christina Merryfield BSc (Hons) RD - Registered Dietitian
The Maple Leaf Clinic
20 The Green
Christina has been a Registered Dietitian for 20 years. She runs a clinic at The Maple Leaf Clinic in Twickenham. Christina provides safe and practical advice to help you achieve your goals and support medical conditions. Advice is based on long-term goals to fit into your lifestyle. She also appreciates a holistic approach to maintaining the well being of your body and mind as a reflexologist. She has worked within the NHS and Private sector, Nutrition Companies and provides Expert media nutritional advice for Bupa. The most common dietary areas covered, include weight management, heart health and diabetes as well as many other areas of nutrition and dietetics. Christina currently also works closely with Doctors and other Health Professionals in a private hospital.She also undertakes work for corporate companies and organisations as a Nutrition Consultant and for the media. Please contact Christina to book an individual consultation at one of her clinics or for enquiries regarding corporate or media. I look forward to helping you.
Contact Tel 07806 632 153 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Training, qualifications & experience
- Nutrition and Dietetics BSc (Hons) at King's College London.
- Since qualifying in 1997 she has working in food companies, medical nutrition, the NHS and Private Hospitals (Bupa and Nuffield).
- State Registered Dietitian with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) and full member of the British Dietetic Association
- Diploma in Reflexology and Anatomy and Physiology.
- Media training, features in media press articles, radio and television.
- Attends nutrition conferences and professional development courses to keep up to date
- Alongside her private clinics she manages a team of dietitians at a private hospital and sees clients.
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Anaemia *
- Balanced diet
- Cancer *
- Coeliac disease
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Constipation *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Healthy eating
- Healthy hair
- Heart disease *
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Iron deficiency anaemia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Life stages
- Megaloblastic anaemia *
- Menopause *
- Migraine *
- Obesity *
- Osteoporosis *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Thyroid problems
- Tiredness *
- Weight gain
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Clinics £65 for initial consultation (1 hour) and follow up £45 (30 minutes)
Home visits also available depending on location.
Corporate and Organisation education sessions - price dependant on location and number (please enquire).
Media - price dependant on nature of enquiry.
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||No|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
Clinic appointments are available on Tuesday's, afternoon to evening for The Maple Leaf Clinic