Chiara Facco - The Sugar Clinic
0137 5374473 / 07802 831579
Nutrition is the topic of the moment, and with so much contrasting information out there, it's very difficult to know what's healthy and what isn't! It is also very clear that nutrition and lifestyle are at the core of many health issues we are facing today.
Make every calorie count
Food is much more than calories. Stop counting your calories, and make every calorie count. Learn how simple changes in your food choices can improve your energy levels and mental clarity, positively affecting your habits, lifestyle and stress levels!
Find out more about The Sugar Clinic and contact me today to start your journey towards becoming sugar-smart.
My name is Chiara Facco. After following a friend to a juicing retreat, I was fascinated by how fantastic I felt (after the first three days of complete and utter grumpiness, that is), but I was also concerned about some of the messages the retreat was communicating to the guests. My curiosity for more evidence-based nutrition information was insatiable, and I embarked on a two-year adventure to qualify as a Naturopathic Nutritional Therapist.
I offer traditional one-to-one consultations and am always working on programmes and other activities. Check out my website for the latest information!
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma in Naturopathic Nutritional Therapy (Dip CNM)
- BSc (Hons) in Molecular Biology
- Pharmaceutical industry background, including Medical Information
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Anaemia *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Digestive problems *
- Fibromyalgia *
- Healthy eating
- Heart disease *
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Life stages
- Migraine *
- Osteoporosis *
- Skin health and conditions *
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Please see up-to-date fees on http://www.thesugarclinic.com/services/.
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
Available from 10am to 8pm, Monday to Friday.