56 Sandbach Road South
Stoke On Trent Chiropractic and Wellness Clinic
497 Etruria Road
Basford, Stoke On Trent
- I am an experienced, empathetic practitioner with a passion for helping people to change their lives and become well again.
- I offer a naturopathic approach to my consultations, looking at you holistically to determine the best treatment available in the quickest, most cost effective time possible.
- I am able to approach my practice with a clear feel and understanding for your health symptoms.
- I use diagnostic laboratory testing such as stool analysis, urinary testing or salivary hormone testing wherever possible, to build a picture of your health and the possible root cause for your concerns. This enables us to target your treatment protocol accordingly.
- I offer clinics in Alsager and Stoke on Trent, but also practice from Congleton in Cheshire.
- Consultations may include - dietary recommendations, supplement recommendations and will include some recipes for any dietary changes.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma in Naturopathic Nutrition from the College of Naturopathic Medicine.
- Extensive experience previously managing The Medicine Shop and Clinic in Alderley Edge, Cheshire, a leading health shop and clinic established for 18 years.
- Runs The Medicine Shop Candida Program as an independent practitioner.
- Qualified Clinical Aromatherapist and Massage Practitioner
- Treating patients in and around the Staffordshire and South Cheshire area - based in Congleton, Stoke on Trent and Alsager.
- I offer regular talks and promotional wellbeing workshops and can be booked for corporate events if you so wish.
- I am a full practising member of BANT (British Association for Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy) and can be found on their website.
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Balanced diet
- Cancer *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Coeliac disease
- Constipation *
- Crohn's disease *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Eczema *
- Fibromyalgia *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Healthy hair
- Heart disease *
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Infants and pre-school children
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Life stages
- Menopause *
- Migraine *
- Obesity *
- Osteoporosis *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Pregnancy and preconception
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Psoriasis *
- Rosacea *
- Schoolchildren and teenagers
- Skin health and conditions *
- Sports nutrition
- Thyroid problems
- Tiredness *
- Weight gain
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Initial Consultation 90 mins - £60
Initial Consultation 2 Hours - £70 (recommended for more complex cases - please state at the time of booking)
Follow up Consultations - £40
I offer flexible clinic hours, with evening appointments on a thursday (be quick to book, as they go very quickly!), other evenings on request and saturday mornings - monthly at both IQ Therapies and Stoke Chiropractic, or by prior arrangement.
I am happy to do personal visits to your home, or to accompany you on shopping trips - an hourly fee will apply.
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|