Caroline Hansen Nutrition
14 Gray's Inn Road
Hello, my name is Caroline Hansen. I am the UK's leading genetic nutritionist, specialising in wellness, weight management, and fitness. My clients come to me because they are confused about what healthy really means and because they are tired of generalised advice that simply doesn't work. I do nutrition differently. Using your unique DNA, I unlock the blueprint for brilliant health that is coded within your genes. Your DNA is completely personal to you, and your nutrition should be, too.
I began training and working in functional nutrition and integrative medicine health therapies in 2013, focusing on nutritional therapy and wellness coaching. I have a passion for the emerging area of nutrigenomics and the incredible insights this offers towards unlocking the keys to our own personal health.
After a successful 15-year career in the record industry, I was exhausted, burned out, and nowhere close to feeling healthy and vibrant. And like many of us, I found the conflicting messages in the media about health and eating incredibly difficult to understand and apply successfully to myself. If I was doing everything "right", why did I feel so unwell?
This realisation prompted a whole-life overhaul, including a change of career. However, my prior years spent in stressful corporate working environments provides me with an insight into the reality of the health and well-being challenges facing most of us in our modern lifestyles. I use this experience to help clients successfully navigate towards achieving their own unique health goals.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Nutritional Therapy (College of Naturopathic Medicine)
- Methylation & Clinical Nutrigenomics (Seeking Health & Dr Ben Lynch)
- Nutrigenomics & Genetic Fitness (DNAFit)
- Health & Wellness Coaching (zest4life)
- Metabolic Detoxification (Nutri Advanced)
- Founder and Director, Clinical Nutrigenomics Working Group
- Member, International Society of Nutrigenetics/Nutrigenomics
- Member, Seeking Health Education Institute
- BA Music (Hons)
- MA Business Management (Distinction)
Areas of nutrition I deal with
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
I design programmes that offer solutions to achieve your goals. Please contact me to schedule a phone chat to discuss your aims.
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||No|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
Tuesday 8:30am-7pm, Wednesday & Thursday 8:30am-5pm