Nutraclin Caroline Gilmartin LLB (Hons) DipNT, DipIr, Dip N.Adv, MNNA, CNHC
07904263480 / 07904 263480
Call for a FREE 20 minute consultation to see if Nutraclin can help you 07904263480.
My name is Caroline Gilmartin I am a fully qualified Naturopathic Nutritional Therapist and Master Iridologist practising in Sevenoaks, London and Manchester. I am also qualified in Hydrotherapy, Detox, Bodywork and Muscle Response testing.
I use Iridology in my clinic to help me identify genetic predispositions and susceptibility to certain conditions. This technique can show me a clients general constitution and whether their organs and tissues are inflamed toxic or under stress. Even if a client comes to me feeling well and healthy, iridology can show the areas that need to be nurtured in order to avoid health issues in the future. Prevention is always better than a cure. I also offer Food Sensitivity and Hair Mineral Testing Analysis.
Stress is considered by many experts to be the biggest causes of illness in our time. In my clinic I measure Heart Rate Variability Testing (stress testing) using the Kardivar Machine. This is a proven medical diagnostic tool involving a simple non-invasive test that provides you with detailed information on how your body is coping with stress. Its also determines your Metabolic Type and this can in turn be used to provide you with an individualised diet plan.
Training, qualifications & experience
Diploma in Naturopathic Nutritional Therapy; including supervised Clinical Practice
- Diploma in Nutritional Therapeutics
- Diploma in Nutritional Advice
- Diploma in Iridology
- Compliance with the National Occupational Standards for Nutritional Therapy.
- Qualified to advise on Hydrotherapy techniques
- Qualified to practice Bodywork
- Qualified to practice Heart Rate Variability Testing
- Qualified to offer muscle response testing analysis
Full member of the Naturopathic Nutrition Association and Complementary Natural Healthcare Council.
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Anaemia *
- Anorexia nervosa *
- Balanced diet
- Binge eating disorder *
- Bulimia nervosa *
- Cancer *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Coeliac disease
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Constipation *
- Crohn's disease *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Eating disorders *
- Eczema *
- Fibromyalgia *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Healthy hair
- Heart disease *
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Infants and pre-school children
- Iron deficiency anaemia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Life stages
- Megaloblastic anaemia *
- Menopause *
- Migraine *
- Obesity *
- Osteoporosis *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Pregnancy and preconception
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Psoriasis *
- Rosacea *
- Schoolchildren and teenagers
- Skin health and conditions *
- Sports nutrition
- Thyroid problems
- Tiredness *
- Weight gain
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Prices start from £55 please call to discuss your requirements.
Call 07904263480 or 01732461307 for a free 20 minute consultation to see if Nutraclin can help you !
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
Weekday, Evening and Weekend. Also home visits may be available