07858849614 / 07858849614
I have been a food and nutrition teacher by profession for over 10 years, studied nutrition at masters level and qualified as a raw food educator and in culinary arts in Atlanta. I am also a qualified and trained colon hydrotherapist, trained in Florida and studied anatomy and physiology.
I understand the importance of putting the right fuel into our bodies and benefitting from good health. Also, the impacts on our bodies of what is currently being consumed and provided by the 'food' industry.
I am passionate to teach healthy eating in schools and have created a course for Primary Teachers to teach healthy, creative and tasty vegan recipes they can teach in their class with an element of Nutrition.
This course will enable both teacher and student.
Students will be way ahead for secondary school and will help them be more organised and creative.
Any teacher can do this and no prior knowledge is required, just a passion to learn.
All ingredients, recipes and resources will be provided and one follow up session if required.
On completion of the course, a starter kit containing equipment can be purchased by the teacher or school they are at for them to use in their lessons.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Experienced and qualified food and nutrition teacher
- Taught secondary students for many years in the area of nutrition and healthy eating, as well as teaching both primary and secondary teachers to enable them to teach their pupils to make healthy choices in cooking and eating.
- Trained in Florida as a colon hydrotherapist and studied anatomy and physiology therefore understanding the impact on what we eat to our health and bodies.
- Trained in Atlanta as a raw food chef/consultant with nutrition science.
Areas of nutrition I deal with
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Photos & videos
Raw food hands on workshops: Learn the basics in raw foods and how it can improve health.
1:1 £137 for 2 hours.
Class or groups of up to 7 people £157 per person for 1 full day 7 hours Intensive Course or over 2 days.
6 week certification course £357 per person. Discounts given on group bookings. Includes Goodie Bag!
All ingredients, recipes and containers are provided on each course.
You just need an apron and enthusiasm to learn!
Teacher to teacher workshops/CPD:
Learn skills to teach your primary students basic skills that does not require a cooker
Complete with recipes, ingredients and course materials, plus one follow up support session.
Covered over three 2 1/2 courses.
Secondary: More information to come.
My specialisms are:
I can take you from a Beginner to an Intermediate cook!
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|