Anne N.I Anyia - BSc Hons, MSc, Dip ION, mBANT, mCNHC
17 Wellington Road
I am passionate about helping women feel and look amazing everyday!
I work with women helping them nourish their bodies, maintain a healthy weight, feel fabulous with so much energy and regain vitality!
I believe if you take the time to take care of you from within, it will set you on a path to optimal health. I have seen these changes in my clients and I would love to invite you to do the same, so you too will look and feel amazing !
I practice nutritional therapy from a Functional Medicine perspective. The Functional Medicine approach quickly gets to the root cause of your problem, identifies any biochemical imbalances that may exist, which we will address - helping to bring your body back into balance. I apply the latest findings in nutritional research and nutritional therapy.
I am a qualified Food Intolerance provider with Lorisian, identifying and eliminating food intolerance is an important part of my practice.
I am an associate of Zest4Life which incorporates Patrick Holfords low GL eating plans with coaching for better health.
Diagnostic testing can be included as an option; testing will help to get to the root cause of the problem which will then help us target any supplements needed.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Dip(ION) in Nutritional Therapy from the Institute for Optimum Nutrition [ION]
- Full member of the British Association of Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy [BANT]
- Full member of the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council [CNHC].
- Founding member of The European Society of Lifestyle Medicine [ESLM].
- Contributor Expert Author at WatchFit regularly writing health and wellbeing articles.
- An associate of Zest4Life which incorporates Patrick Holfords low GL eating plans with coaching for better health.
I keep up to date with the latest research with Continual Professional Development [CPD] events.
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Balanced diet
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Constipation *
- Crohn's disease *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Healthy hair
- Heart disease *
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Obesity *
- Skin health and conditions *
- Thyroid problems
- Tiredness *
- Weight gain
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Photos & videos
I offer the following programs:
- Weight Loss Coaching Program - 12 weeks plan (12 sessions)
- Gut Wellness Coaching Program - 12 weeks plan (12 sessions)
- Nourish Your Body Detox Program - 4 weeks plan (4 sessions)
- Food Intolerance testing - can be used with any of the programs or on its own
- Maintenance Program - to know what to eat and how to eat for optimum weight and health
- Genetic Testing
So what is involved in the programs?
- You will be sent a health questionnaire to fill in .
- Individual programs will be tailored to you and will fit around your schedule
- Together we will identify any triggers and imbalances hindering your inability to lose weight or contributing to any other symptoms and health conditions
- I will select the best coaching tool that is best fit for you
- You will have 1 to 1 Coaching sessions with me in person, via skype or telephone.
- The number of sessions included depends on the package you choose.
What do you receive?
- An explanation of any dietary and lifestyle factors that may be contributing to your symptoms
- A personalised dietary and lifestyle programme created to meet your individual requirements.
- Mouth-watering, easy to prepare recipes that will help restore any imbalances. It will make cooking fun and save you time in the kitchen
- You will learn What to eat and How to eat for optimal health.
If you require any further information then please to not hesitate to contact me by email or text.
The nearest station to Wellington Road is Bushill Park overground(you can get this from Seven Sisters underground station) and it is just under 10 minutes walk from there. Free parking is available in the driveway and along the main road.
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
I am available for consultations on weekday evenings from 6.00pm - 8.00pm and Saturdays from 10.30am - 12.30pm