Anne N.I Anyia - BSc Hons, MSc, Dip ION, mBANT, mCNHC
17 Wellington Road
I trained at the renowned Institute for Optimum Nutrition [ION] in London. I believe everyone should be empowered to manage their own health.
I am passionate about advising people on what to eat and how to eat for optimal health. I love cooking and sharing my recipes and ideas. I can help with both meal plans and shopping lists.
I practice nutritional therapy from a Functional Medicine perspective. The Functional Medicine approach quickly gets to the root cause of your problem, identifies any biochemical imbalances that may exist, which are then addressed - helping to bring your body back into balance. I apply the latest findings in nutritional research and nutritional therapy.
I am a qualified Food Intolerance provider with Lorisian, identifying and eliminating food intolerance is an important part of my practice.
I am also the founder of Awesco Nutrition, a venture which aims to provide tips on Healthy Food & Healthy Living for Weight Loss and Weight Management.
Diagnostic testing can be included as an option; testing can help get to the root cause of your problem and can help target any supplements needed.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Dip(ION) in Nutritional Therapy from the Institute for Optimum Nutrition [ION]
- Full member of the British Association of Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy [BANT]
- Full member of the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council [CNHC].
- Founding member of The European Society of Lifestyle Medicine [ESLM].
- Contributor Expert Author at WatchFit regularly writing health and wellbeing articles.
I keep up to date with the latest research with Continual Professional Development [CPD] events
Areas of nutrition I deal with
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
- £50 for Initial Consultation (1 hour)
- £40 for Follow up consultations (45 minutes)
So what is involved in the sessions?
- I start by sending you a questionnaire to complete before the initial consultation. You will list all your health concerns, details of your typical diet and lifestyle habits. I will analyse it before you come in to get an idea of the questions I want to ask and ensure you get the best from your consultation.
- During the consultation, I may recommend the most relevant laboratory tests to show me any underlying issues and to give you more effective and specific recommendations. I may also recommend supplements if necessary.Follow Up Consultations are generally after 4 weeks.These follow up consultations will look at progress with the recommendations since the initial consultation and discuss the results of any tests. Your programme may be adapted as required to make sure your goals are achieved.
- Email support is available between consultations, should you have any concerns about any aspect of your programme.
- The number of follow up consultations required will differ depending on individual circumstances. Clients with more complicated issues may request additional appointments to meet their nutritional health goals.
What do you recieve?
You will be provided with:
- an explanation of any dietary and lifestyle factors that may be contributing to your symptoms; and
- a personalised dietary and lifestyle programme created to meet your individual requirements.
I offer Skype consultations.
If you require any further information then please to not hesitate to contact me by email.
The nearest station to Wellington Road is Bushill Park overground(you can get this from Seven Sisters underground station) and it is just under 10 minutes walk from there. Free parking is available in the driveway and along the main road.
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
I am available for consultations on weekday evenings from 6.00pm - 8.00pm and Saturdays from 10.30am - 12.30pm